• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

closetmess

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Guy Burgess
Today:
aug01one.jpg

TaT
charity shop button down
Levis
Paul Smith

Sorry about the slightly blurred image, didn't have time to retake this morning.

Love the TaT tennis sweater.

Time to spend more money I don't have.

Vashin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by warlok1965
laugh.gif
There's a bit too much extra material around the waist, but its less obvious with my hands in my pockets.

My BoO in S also has a bit extra material around the waist, looks fine untucked though. Not too, too bad tucked, but the BoO aesthetic is slimmer than how it is now.

SF Uniform + Loden Dager Harrington

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That jacket is ace, how slim does it fit? Always wanted that style, but the slim fit would be way to big on me.

Vashin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lel
That jacket is ace, how slim does it fit? Always wanted that style, but the slim fit would be way to big on me.
It fits quite slim, I'm a small guy like you (I have ~34in chest) and I was really surprised how well this fit me. It's a size S. edit:But yea it is a pretty cool Jacket, Riri Zipper, the lining has this little thing that buttons across (no idea what's it called) and I got it on sale!

warlok1965

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are those like a nantucket red color? I want a pair.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Smells Like Poor
Your website is the definition of "epic fail".
The grammatical error kills me. I want to open up www.yourenobody.com just to trash the site.

warlok1965

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mulansauce
my nobody?
Well your nobody called today She hung up when I asked her name Well I wonder Does she think she's being clever?

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by warlok1965
Crap I'm still laughing out loud.
lol8[1].gif

The author reminds me of a high school drop out. He has no class.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PinkPantser
- as mentioned on the MC thread, DIG the VIBE & the boots!
Originally Posted by Surfrider
You really love yourself, don't you?
- does it make any difference? - wow, 2 attaches in a week!
Originally Posted by Smells Like Poor
Here we go again...
- I love it! -now I just want to see their FITS.. Which never happens..
plain.gif
Originally Posted by DBoon
When you can mix textures as well as PG, by all means let him have an earful. Until then, recognize the fact that PG actually comes off as a nice guy, and proceed with any anal cranium-removal as necessary
- thank you
Originally Posted by erdawe
I think your interpretations are misalighned. I interpret PG's detailed listings as part of a detail-oriented, meticulous [perhaps slightly OCD mentality], that is paired a generally good-natured personality. Maybe this set was a winning formula to where his status is now. (I may be wrong, but that's what I pickup from his posts on and off WAYWT). I always look at his fits without really bothering much to read what each item is on the list. Makes me appreciate his style and coodination more, I hope he keeps posting.
- thank you
Originally Posted by celery
I love myself too. Self loathing is not a very good goal to have in life.
-
lol8[1].gif
Originally Posted by Nico Samuel Pleninsek
You can't love anyone else until you love yourself!
- so prophetic & true..
Originally Posted by whodini
MJK's Kiwi Doppleganger.
-
bounce2.gif
Originally Posted by Renegade
Agreed. As a newbie, my opinion is worth nothing, but as a slightly OCD person myself, I'd rather see a detailed list than the, er pg dw or whatever lists that we see sometimes. I bet if Phat Guido didn't provide descriptions, he'd be innundated with questions about the details anyway (for the stuff that is visible in the photos).
- correct on all accounts..
Originally Posted by robbie
chuck t's dickies old DC touristy shirt
- I don't know what it is, but I always have a smile after your pics. - is that a flower on the floor?
Originally Posted by PinkPantser
dusty red, pink, coral, salmon - I don't know.
- I just realise why I like your FITs.. They remind me of "The Graduate"! - So, I'm still trying to figure where the hate comes from? 1. my smile? 2. my style? 3. my OCD detail? 4. my photos? - I only ask as my professional role is a "regional relationship executive" for a US consulting company where as my title describes, I have to excel in developing & building sustaining relationship(s) between my clients & my organisation whilst battling internal & external stake holder politics without losing thes message.. SO my audience ranges primarily board or C level down to middle management with the odd front "actual' workers or users. & to date my only detractors have always been that I look younger than my age & hence my position & that I make my position look to easy? But then I always respond with my favourite analogy: "everything looks easy when watching a cooking show.. It's not until you try & do it your self you realise what is involved.. Preparation, timing & subject matter expertise." - My conclusion is to maybe only post in SW&D when wearing anything but professional FITs - Omit my OCD detail but provide a link to my post in MC so as to satisfy those that are interested - **** I love trying to understand how we (people) think.. Back to Topic Temp - 16c & sunny.. Another great Sydney winters day Days Agenda - Saturday, usual start with papers & b/fast @ my local then chores.. & then get ready for the GAME!!! AU v NZ.. GO THE WALLABIES!!!
L1030191.jpg
L1030195.jpg
L1030202W.jpg
L1030199.jpg
L1030212.jpg
Vest - 4B 'quilted puffer' style. Plaid, carbon background with grey, white, orange & black plaid. (CARHARTT) Sweater - Grey chalk, v-neck, with black leather elbow patches, fine wool (Martin Margela) Shirt - Ivory with fine navy & blue stripes. Mini soft spread collar with bib front placket. Single cuff (RRL) Jean - White denim jean (Helmut Lang from 1998) Socks - Sky blue, tan & french blue multi stripe F/wear - loafer - Blue long vamp penny loafer style. High gloss leather (Prada) Bag - Chocolate. Portrait European traveller shoulder/courier style. "intrecciato" leather (Bottega Veneta) Watch - SS Panerai Luminor 1950 case. 8 Day GMT Ref PAM233"J" on vintage "Nile" river crocodile strap (aged in a barrel for over 40 years - SUPER SOFT) Accessory - Green leather "intrecciato" key-lanyard (Bottega Veneta) Accessory - Chocolate flat-wallet (super thin) "intrecciato" leather (Bottega Veneta) Accessory - Chocolate magnetic money clip "intrecciato" leather (Bottega Veneta) Frames - Matt pallidium with matt black temples. Titanium. ("P8109" by Porsche Design) Sun-glasses - Resin retro 60's shape. Tortoise shell (Persol #2803-S) Odeur - Fuel (Donna Karen Men) followed by Original Musk "Blend #1" (Kiehls)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads