1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kitonbrioni, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron

Baron Senior member Dubiously Honored

Love that YMC jacket - where is it available?

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

3. Joel_Cairo

Joel_Cairo Senior member

hahah I was about to ask the same thing!

4. Joel_Cairo

Joel_Cairo Senior member

Stel's carries it, on sale too, only $112 + shipping. http://www.stelsinc.com/view-mens-ou...55.html?page=1
    nice. Omegablogger- how do the sizes run? What is your chest measurement and what size is that you have on, if you don't mind my asking...?

5. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

I noticed the Etro collar was pretty high also, but I think that's part of the fashion forward design of the brand. I figured it would give the look some visual interest. The blazer actually has a nice electric blue windowpane as well, but that doesn't photograph too well. Thanks for the comments on the look. I kinda like it also, and will try to throw together more tucked looks for certain occasions, but I will try to add some interesting details to keep the looks from appearing like I work at a business casual office and threw on some jeans for a night out.

sforzando,

I like all my denim to be very dark and appear dry. That's the reason I own so many pairs.

6. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Senior member

Etro is about the use of texture, patterns and colors...their cuts are nice; but, not groundbreaking. If the collar is too high...face it...the collar is too high, you aren't Karl Lagerfeld.

7. Omegablogger

Omegablogger Senior member

Lovely. That jacket's reversible right?

Yes, its White on the other side, very lightweight though so you can still see the pattern through it.

I find it runs a little small. I'm a large 40 [if that makes sense] and my usual medium in jacket was too small in this style, so that is a large.

I'd be happy to take some measurements if you need them.

8. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

nice.

Omegablogger- how do the sizes run? What is your chest measurement and what size is that you have on, if you don't mind my asking...?

I take a medium in that jacket, if that helps. The jacket fits like a regular/loose Eu48.

9. Get Smart

Get Smart Senior member

if you want to see it IRL, they had a few at Bev Center Bloomingdales, right next to the Hickey Style rack...only had L and XL iirc in that jacket

10. Omegablogger

Omegablogger Senior member

I take a medium in that jacket, if that helps. The jacket fits like a regular/loose Eu48.

That ties in, I'm a EU50 ideally.

11. thisisme

thisisme Senior member

Another tucked shot, let the wonders cease... more modern trad, but with more modern pieces.

Etro OCBD
    Belvest navy windowpane blazer
    RRDS
    Random Italian Belt
    Zara laceup boots

[​IMG]

Bonus pic that got overexposed.

[​IMG]

drizzt for the first time this actually looks good, everything else prior to this was terrible on a consistent basis

12. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

It's true, drizzt. You look at least 10 lbs lighter in a good way.

13. timpoblete

timpoblete Senior member

Drizzt The open jacket looks especially good. And Omega, as has already been iterated, nice YMC jacket. And Berlin, great shoes! Are those the ones you posted in the recent shoe thread?

14. kallun

kallun Senior member

Taking farewell today.

After 7 hours of travelling...?Soaking wet Spencer Hart suit (it was pouring down during the outdoor cermony)?A beautiful black silk pocketsquare, kindly made by Elin for the occasion.?Spencer Hart shirt?Fendi Cordowan leather shoes

The pic below; "the before pic" when I am sober, the attire is in presentable condition and include an Amanda Christensen Tie.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. razuel

razuel Senior member

Looking great drizzt.

16. flsxik

flsxik Senior member

17. poly800rock

poly800rock Senior member

[​IMG]
    mjk
    samurai
    j fucking crew

18. whodini

whodini Senior member

GetStupid, I dig the new Gangster avatar. Paul's the man. [​IMG] Jupiter AA TF JP

19. lance konami

lance konami Senior member

I like all my denim to be very dark and appear dry. That's the reason I own so many pairs.
    Yeah but d00d, you gotta get some wear on them so they look right. Even getsmart has mild wear on his raws. I mean, that's the whole point of jeans, they're supposed to take on the shape of your legs to a degree so they drape better. Having 400 thousand pairs of raw denim is so pointless and ridiculous I hardly know where to begin. Think of the children, please. And you shouldn't go any slimmer than your RRDS, anything slimmer makes you look like the stay puft marshmallow man. This last fit you posted is excellent, btw. Much more balanced and proportional. And I kinda dig the high collar on the Etro shirt. Well done!

20. Eason

Eason Senior member

ok ok, I've got nothing but a shitty webcam and it's killing me, so I did my best to take some shots. Put the face with the jeans and all your missing is the shirt. :/

Lee Gold Label 101z (selvedge?)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

edit: +
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.