(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kitonbrioni, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

Dear drago, My friend's from Texas. Also, the photo caught me before a full ass-caress (as exampled below*). I hold my women like I hold my liquor: I wake up the next morning naked on my bedroom floor and fuzzy about the details. [​IMG] *Yes, this is a gratuitous attempt at making WAYWN into the next "Real or Fake" but goddamnit this is America.

2. cldpsu

cldpsu Senior member

Dear drago,

My friend's from Texas. Also, the photo caught me before a full ass-caress (as exampled below*). I hold my women like I hold my liquor: I wake up the next morning naked on my bedroom floor and fuzzy about the details.

[​IMG]

*Yes, this is a gratuitous attempt at making WAYWN into the next "Real or Fake" but goddamnit this is America.

Que rico

3. whodini

Cual?

4. gdc_2008

gdc_2008 Senior member

Dear who,

Your friend looks like a douche.

Dear drago,

My friend's from Texas.[/IMG]

So that's a confirmation then, right?[​IMG]

5. Arethusa

Arethusa Senior member

and maybe the red highlights, I've never been big on the gingers.
    That's ok, I'm pretty sure no one gives a damn.
    PG I can see the collar but your untucked shirts under sweaters kills me.
    I will adamantly defend this as something that can work, but it is absolutely not working here. And neither is the low v and popped collar. I'm hardly an ideologue on this, but this is a complete mess.
    [​IMG] *Yes, this is a gratuitous attempt at making WAYWN into the next "Real or Fake" but goddamnit this is America.
    U-S-A? U-S-A? U-S-A?

6. GuidoWongolini

GuidoWongolini Senior member

PG I like this man ... very nonchalant, and you are bringing your usual energy to the shot.
    - Thanks mate!

I will adamantly defend this as something that can work, but it is absolutely not working here. And neither is the low v and popped collar. I'm hardly an ideologue on this, but this is a complete mess.
    - FWIW all day the sweater kept on riding up with the shirt & it was just a COMPLETE MESS.. Lesson to learn.. Make sure the shirt is also slim in cut or the sweater is not so slim..

7. WayneGibbous

WayneGibbous Senior member

[​IMG]

All Saints distressed T-Shirt
    Nudie Thin Finn
    Puma by Alexander McQueen

Comments will be welcomed

I hate you that you had a chance to wear that shirt before me. Looks good otherwise...

8. Arethusa

Arethusa Senior member

- FWIW all day the sweater kept on riding up with the shirt & it was just a COMPLETE MESS.. Lesson to learn.. Make sure the shirt is also slim in cut or the sweater is not so slim..
    Actually, I'd say you need the sweater and the shirt to be slim for this, and the shirt needs to be a whole lot shorter, too.

9. Classified_

Classified_ Senior member

I hate you that you had a chance to wear that shirt before me. Looks good otherwise...

Hehe, I have this T Shirt for about a year and a half now, it's definitely one of my favourits, All Saints is the best when it comes to designing vintage T shirts IMO.

Thanks for the compliment [​IMG]

10. bach

bach Senior member

that is a pretty cool shirt, where is it from?

11. erdawe

erdawe Senior member

12. somecallmebj

somecallmebj Senior member

From my trip to Prague. The middle shot is my favorite of all the pictures I've taken. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] J.Crew Banana Republic 5EPxSF Jack Purcells And bonus shots to show how crowded the Charles Bridge was that day (which wasn't crowded compared to peak times): [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. whodini

Did you rub the statue?

14. seamless74

seamless74 Senior member

postnobills... great to have you homey your blowin up the spot... in reference to the jeans
    (again)... how tall are you if you dont mind me askin... im 5'6 usually wear a 32 length after its all said and done in raw denim and get pretty good stacks.. so as far as you sizing up in length what size do you run in relation to your height...? and also the color of those jeans looks like a real light blue.. ive checked on some sites sellin 510's and i can t find that color is it a special deal or are those just regular and faded out?

and whodinis friend just looks like an ex fraternity guy from texas who never let it go... ive known a million of these guys... but i seriously doubt he cares and he looks like he could forever lead a life of contentment as long as hes no more than 10 feet from a keg at all times...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.