• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy
I will take that into consideration next time I wear them. BTW, do you post your pics on this thread?
Almost every day with Sauce for the past 2 years, at age 33 I'm semi retired.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
He's posted dozens and dozens, but none lately.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Yeah, Rye's pretty much in the WAYW Hall of Fame.

Souper

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Temp - 69°f-87°f, sunny and warm
Days Agenda - Wednesday, slumming it. Barbecue w/ friends in brooklyn. Dinner w/ girlfriend

Shirt - Blue chambray. Lightweight with white contrast stitching. Plastic buttons. 100% cotton. (Gap)
Shirt - White. Boxy fit v-neck. 100% supima cotton. (Uniqlo)
Denim - Aizome natural indigo. Hank dyed zimbabwe cotton w/ goat leather detail. Hidden copper rivets. Cotton(45rpm)
Socks - White w/ red stripe. Low cut. Cotton/poly blend(Hanes)
F/wear - lace-up - Distressed and antiqued blucher boot w/ cork speckled leather sole. Rubber heel. Distressed lace detail. Mystery leather (Frye)
Belt - Distressed light brown leather. Antiqued/distressed copper buckle. (Gap, circa 2006)
Bag - White w/red lettering. Plastic. (Dave's deli&grocery)
Pen - White body with black cap. Plastic. Roller-ball (Bic)
Phone - Voyager w/ Verizon. (LG)
Accessory - Black bi-fold wallet w/ ID flap. "just bought dior jeans" treatment. Leather (Timberland circa 2000)
Accessory - Tan nubuck leather keychain. Distressed "6 years of school" treatment (timberland)
Odeur - Marc Jacobs(Marc Jacobs) + "The smell of barbecue"(home made spice rub/charcoal grill)
Ride - Pink mountain bike. Neighbor's. Tshirt detail on handlebars. Pink w/black accents + seat(brand unknown)
Other - Steel Handtruck w/ rust detailing. (Brand unknown)

top.png

LR.png

bootdetail.png

acc1.png

acc2.png

acc3.png

ride.png

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Asch
The jeans fit you extremely well. The shoes and the shirt seem a little too formal given the casual blue of the denim, though, and the shirt seems billowing in comparison to your bottom half. Losing the pocket on the shirt would improve its appearance in this outfit, I think.

Interesting feedback. Being 54, I have a lot of different influences, many from years ago, that influence my personal style. This is the type of outfit I wear around the house, then throw on a jacket and pocket square and head into San Francisco. I would also wear it with a jacket around NYC or London on a casual day except that I might wear a dressier shoe like a Lobb. I like the mix of jeans, shoes a dress shirt and tailored jacket. I find it takes me anywhere except that I am over dressed in places like Berkeley, but then again, a new t-shirt is over dressed in Berkeley.
smile.gif

This feedback is good in that it gives me a fresh perspective on how I might wear my denim and alter the fit of some clothing. I appreciate everyones comments.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
7/10 (Jacket color spoiled all that fun color underneath) Blanco's like you and I shouldn't rock that color it just makes us look sickly.
Yeah...I keep saying I'm gonna buy a certain red RRL windbreaker to add color to my outerwear. Maybe I should browse Volcom's f/w? But sickly? Our (read: your) people created that jacket specifically for that color. Souper, however, wins my vote (and my heart) for today's top post.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by newthunder
IMG_44712-1.jpg
IMG_4469.jpg
IMG_4476.jpg

RO x RRL x CM

- thank you.. Please post again..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Lel
70% of the time it's hard to make out the details of the outfit because the drape is so intricate and the camera quality does it no justice but I'll assume that it's awesome.
- assume the last sentence..

Originally Posted by Saucemaster
I've already dueled him once, one of the rest of you *********** this time.
- being a road cyclist I shave my legs.. Is that a good start?

When you started posting: 5
After a while: 7
When you got all "Goth Ninja" Superfuture: 6.5
Recently with the confrontational rolled pants etc: 7.5-8

- wow, I did OK..

Almost every day with Sauce for the past 2 years, at age 33 I'm semi retired.
-
worship.gif

Originally Posted by robin
He even used to look like Jesus.
-
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Souper
Days Agenda - Wednesday, slumming it. Barbecue w/ friends in brooklyn. Dinner w/ girlfriend

Shirt - Blue chambray. Lightweight with white contrast stitching. Plastic buttons. 100% cotton. (Gap)
Denim - Aizome natural indigo. Hank dyed zimbabwe cotton w/ goat leather detail. Hidden copper rivets. Cotton(45rpm)
F/wear - lace-up - Distressed and antiqued blucher boot w/ cork speckled leather sole. Rubber heel. Distressed lace detail. Mystery leather (Frye)
Belt - Distressed light brown leather. Antiqued/distressed copper buckle. (Gap, circa 2006)
Accessory - Black bi-fold wallet w/ ID flap. "just bought dior jeans" treatment. Leather (Timberland circa 2000)
Accessory - Tan nubuck leather keychain. Distressed "6 years of school" treatment (timberland)
Odeur - Marc Jacobs(Marc Jacobs) + "The smell of barbecue"(home made spice rub/charcoal grill)
Ride - Pink mountain bike. Neighbor's. Tshirt detail on handlebars. Pink w/black accents + seat(brand unknown)

- WTF..
smile.gif
I should also add my toys in the bag..
plain.gif

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by velobran
Yes .. we got another one!
smile.gif

- are we on good enough terms to show pics of me in Lycra?

warlok1965

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"Money Shot"

YMC
Crate
Jil (not pictured)

stp81306al7.jpg

Kinda glad I dodged the Rye bullet.
tounge.gif

Pilot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by velobran
Yes .. we got another one!
smile.gif

i wish i rode regularly enough to have to shave my legs. working 7 days a week has been killing my dreams of pounding out a couple hundred miles a week.

freshDenim

Reaction score
Souper;1149499 said:

this right here nearly give me a fit.
lol8[1].gif
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics