(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kitonbrioni, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bam!ChairDance

Bam!ChairDance Senior member

cheap mondays enough said
    Are you friends with headtotoe?

2. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Fashion Hayzus

Zipline in Ketchican:
    Patrik Ervell windbreaker, Brunello Cuccinelli check shirt, Martin Margiela chinos, Addidas Supernova running shoes, Cutler & Gross shades
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    It was VERY fun, about 6,000 total feet of course and the longest single being just under 800 feet long. I have a lot of other pics; but, they are taking too long to upload so I will do a whole trip recap thread next week.

3. Augusto86

Augusto86 Sean Penn's Mexican love child

Zipline in Ketchican: Patrik Ervell windbreaker, Brunello Cuccinelli check shirt, Martin Margiela chinos, Addidas Supernova running shoes, Cutler & Gross shades http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y286/IronKidJ/Zip004.jpg[/IMG] It was VERY fun, about 6,000 total feet of course and the longest single being just under 800 feet long. I have a lot of other pics; but, they are taking too long to upload so I will do a whole trip recap thread next week.
    LOL awesome [​IMG] Express 5EP LDB RMW

4. Black Cherry

Black Cherry Senior member

pocketsquareguy: I'm just going to be completely honest and say that those fake paint-splattered jeans make me want to die. They make me want to die right in my face.

[​IMG][​IMG]

I hate summer. [​IMG]

5. Johnny_5

Johnny_5 Senior member

^ BlackCherry

What kind of jeans are those?

6. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

Yeah, I have a lot of disdain for that paint splatter thing. Especially when YSL did it last season. You're either an artist, or you're not. Don't buy shit with paint splatters on them so you can look like one. I have clothes that I've actually painted in, that I didn't have to pay a designer premium for.

No hate Pocketsquareguy. [​IMG]

7. Black Cherry

Black Cherry Senior member

Ande Whall Grifters from last year sometime.

8. gqreader239

gqreader239 Senior member

http://leatherjacketsandjeans.blogspot.com/
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I actually need to get my shirt taken in, its too loose for me. However, since I love gingham, i had to wear it regardless.

9. GuidoWongolini

GuidoWongolini Senior member

[​IMG]
    - You RATE very highly in my opinion! From black to neutral!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    - I just want to say thank you.

This is my first time posting on WAYWN Part II. I am 54 and usually wear more tailored clothing along with my denim so I post on the "other" thread. But some days it is just so nice an comfortable to wear great denim, sneakers and an old, well worn shirt.

Jeans: Levis LVC limited edition "Immortal". I like the repros of the very early (pre-1930) Levis because of the lightweight denim. It is perfect for warm weather months. I think Levis did and especially good job on the finish of these jeans. This edition was made for the European market. I got it from a Levis employee in Belgium who is my size. We often trade Levis.

Sneakers: Jack Purcell, white. These are from about 7 years ago. I was them from time-to-time and they have a nice off white look now while still looking clean.

Shirt: mid-1990's Ben Silver white oxford cloth BD. I have worn it so much that it is frayed and it feels as comfortable as flannel. I always wear it with the sleeves rolled up. That just feels right to me.

Watch: Rolex Submariner.

- I would have gone for a darker shirt with a fitted body.. Otherwise for your age you look good!

You wanna talk shirt, I'll give you some shirt!

X posted from the Kent Wang Thick as Thieves OCBD shirt thread:

I just received my sz 15 purple stripe and it is a killer shirt. The materials, workmanship, cut, etc. are all excellent. Thank you Kent, and well done!!!

I must say though, it is a reeeaallly skinny 15, probably too much so for me as you can see below. So, I'm either gonna cut down about 5 pounds for the summer and see if it still works, or else flip it to a lucky forumite who missed out.

KWxTAT
    TAT
    BB

- I really like the length of the pants

Yeah, I have a lot of disdain for that paint splatter thing. Especially when YSL did it last season. You're either an artist, or you're not. Don't buy shit with paint splatters on them so you can look like one. I have clothes that I've actually painted in, that I didn't have to pay a designer premium for.

- I even remember when Helmut Lang did it back in the late 90s..

10. GusW

GusW Senior member Dubiously Honored

Hey, no problem. It is a "look" and you either like it or you don't. I appreciate the honesty. For whatever it is worth, I changed into something else to go out tonight for cocktails so your input is working. I've got to go before all the appetizers are gone.

11. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

Zipline in Ketchican:

[​IMG]

i did this once in costa rica. it was fun until a monkey got territorial on my ass and chased me back up the zipline while i was half way down one section. [​IMG]

12. gdc_2008

gdc_2008 Senior member

No fit pic, as I had already changed to workout after work..but stopped by BR today and exchanged my 8.5 Sahara boots for a 9 that they had hiding. I thought it was funny to wear Sahara/Desert Boots with IH 634S.... [​IMG]

13. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

i did this once in costa rica. it was fun until a monkey got territorial on my ass and chased me back up the zipline while i was half way down one section. [​IMG]
    [​IMG] CR's a good place to do it.

14. chiral

chiral Senior member

[​IMG]

A ho-hum day for getting anything done, but got approval for a nice little jaunt to the White Mountain Research Station, so hurrah.

15. jet

jet Persian Bro

[​IMG]
    CR's a good place to do it.

Woulda been great to be there with some shears.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.