• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Zipline in Ketchican:
Patrik Ervell windbreaker, Brunello Cuccinelli check shirt, Martin Margiela chinos, Addidas Supernova running shoes, Cutler & Gross shades
Zip004.jpg

Zip017.jpg

It was VERY fun, about 6,000 total feet of course and the longest single being just under 800 feet long. I have a lot of other pics; but, they are taking too long to upload so I will do a whole trip recap thread next week.

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
Zipline in Ketchican: Patrik Ervell windbreaker, Brunello Cuccinelli check shirt, Martin Margiela chinos, Addidas Supernova running shoes, Cutler & Gross shades http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y286/IronKidJ/Zip004.jpg[/IMG] It was VERY fun, about 6,000 total feet of course and the longest single being just under 800 feet long. I have a lot of other pics; but, they are taking too long to upload so I will do a whole trip recap thread next week.
LOL awesome
ClothingShots312.jpg
Express 5EP LDB RMW

Black Cherry

Reaction score
pocketsquareguy: I'm just going to be completely honest and say that those fake paint-splattered jeans make me want to die. They make me want to die right in my face.

7108alosp9.jpg
7108blofz0.jpg

I hate summer.
frown.gif

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ BlackCherry

What kind of jeans are those?

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I have a lot of disdain for that paint splatter thing. Especially when YSL did it last season. You're either an artist, or you're not. Don't buy **** with paint splatters on them so you can look like one. I have clothes that I've actually painted in, that I didn't have to pay a designer premium for.

No hate Pocketsquareguy.
smile.gif

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fade to Black
jul1.jpg

- You RATE very highly in my opinion! From black to neutral!

Originally Posted by newthunder
IMG_5058.jpg
IMG_5053.jpg
IMG_5037.jpg

- I just want to say thank you.

Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy
This is my first time posting on WAYWN Part II. I am 54 and usually wear more tailored clothing along with my denim so I post on the "other" thread. But some days it is just so nice an comfortable to wear great denim, sneakers and an old, well worn shirt.

Jeans: Levis LVC limited edition "Immortal". I like the repros of the very early (pre-1930) Levis because of the lightweight denim. It is perfect for warm weather months. I think Levis did and especially good job on the finish of these jeans. This edition was made for the European market. I got it from a Levis employee in Belgium who is my size. We often trade Levis.

Sneakers: Jack Purcell, white. These are from about 7 years ago. I was them from time-to-time and they have a nice off white look now while still looking clean.

Shirt: mid-1990's Ben Silver white oxford cloth BD. I have worn it so much that it is frayed and it feels as comfortable as flannel. I always wear it with the sleeves rolled up. That just feels right to me.

Watch: Rolex Submariner.

- I would have gone for a darker shirt with a fitted body.. Otherwise for your age you look good!

Originally Posted by warlok1965
You wanna talk shirt, I'll give you some shirt!

X posted from the Kent Wang Thick as Thieves OCBD shirt thread:

I just received my sz 15 purple stripe and it is a killer shirt. The materials, workmanship, cut, etc. are all excellent. Thank you Kent, and well done!!!

I must say though, it is a reeeaallly skinny 15, probably too much so for me as you can see below. So, I'm either gonna cut down about 5 pounds for the summer and see if it still works, or else flip it to a lucky forumite who missed out.

KWxTAT
TAT
BB

- I really like the length of the pants

Originally Posted by GoSurface
Yeah, I have a lot of disdain for that paint splatter thing. Especially when YSL did it last season. You're either an artist, or you're not. Don't buy **** with paint splatters on them so you can look like one. I have clothes that I've actually painted in, that I didn't have to pay a designer premium for.

No hate Pocketsquareguy.
smile.gif

- I even remember when Helmut Lang did it back in the late 90s..

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface

No hate Pocketsquareguy.
smile.gif

Hey, no problem. It is a "look" and you either like it or you don't. I appreciate the honesty. For whatever it is worth, I changed into something else to go out tonight for cocktails so your input is working. I've got to go before all the appetizers are gone.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
Zipline in Ketchican:

Zip017.jpg

i did this once in costa rica. it was fun until a monkey got territorial on ****** and chased me back up the zipline while i was half way down one section.
confused.gif

gdc_2008

Reaction score
No fit pic, as I had already changed to workout after work..but stopped by BR today and exchanged my 8.5 Sahara boots for a 9 that they had hiding. I thought it was funny to wear Sahara/Desert Boots with IH 634S....

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bdeuce22
i did this once in costa rica. it was fun until a monkey got territorial on ****** and chased me back up the zipline while i was half way down one section.
confused.gif

cimg5112py4.jpg
CR's a good place to do it.

chiral

Reaction score
4850121-5f6

A ho-hum day for getting anything done, but got approval for a nice little jaunt to the White Mountain Research Station, so hurrah.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
cimg5112py4.jpg

CR's a good place to do it.

Woulda been great to be there with some shears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads