(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kitonbrioni, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jet

jet Persian Bro

Enigma, just to clarify for those playing at home, it was too hot to wear shoes but cool enough to wear black jeans? [​IMG]

I love when people use that excuse.

2. FiveFiveFive

FiveFiveFive Senior member

Don't get why people think my hair is too long - does everybody need to have a Saucemaster shave or a 50s front-back-and-sides? I have thick, luxurious hair, and I'm damned well gonna show it off - fuck tha bald haters![​IMG] Kinda starting to dig the shave - will keep for a while. At the very least, if I grow the beard back, it will be thicker and more manly.

Long meeting followed by longer testing session today. Whoop de do!
    [​IMG]
    Aquascutum
    CK
    Jantzen
    Loake

You look a little like Roger Federer.

3. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

I love when people use that excuse.
    How many times in LA have you heard someone say, "FUCK it's cold tonight. Better put on my hoodie," as they walk around in flipflops and shorts... [​IMG]

4. Enigma89

Enigma89 Well-Known Member

Sleeves are gonna be angled and more pronounced on slimmer fitting shirts. I'm actually wearing my FH shirt right now (40) and well, you can figure out the results.

The slow SF server lent itself to comedy at my expense. I wish I could be that clever sometimes...

Enigma, just to clarify for those playing at home, it was too hot to wear shoes but cool enough to wear black jeans? [​IMG]

Currently these are the only pair of jeans that I own.[​IMG] I sold my Slim Jim Greycast two days ago so I am in an in-between. Going to go out and buy a pair of Nudie Average Joes next chance I get.[​IMG]

5. jet

jet Persian Bro

How many times in LA have you heard someone say, "FUCK it's cold tonight. Better put on my hoodie," as they walk around in flipflops and shorts... [​IMG]

goddam I hate that shit, they're so fucking ugly and the sound they make is so repulsive.

The LA douchepimp uniform is a burnout tee, cargo shorts and flip flops with aviators.

6. hossoso

hossoso Coward and P*ssy

Currently these are the only pair of jeans that I own.[​IMG] I sold my Slim Jim Greycast two days ago so I am in an in-between. Going to go out and buy a pair of Nudie Average Joes next chance I get.[​IMG]

I think you missed the point, Bob. Can I call you Bob, Bob?

7. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

goddam I hate that shit, they're so fucking ugly and the sound they make is so repulsive.

The LA douchepimp uniform is a burnout tee, cargo shorts and flip flops with aviators.

Maybe with a wool cap?

8. dibadiba

dibadiba Affiliate Vendor

got this shirt recently (timhamilton x uniqlo), bit larger than I'd like but still relatively slim, has a great colour and shine to it, already one of my favourite shirts. [​IMG]

9. xchen

xchen Senior member

^ What's the drink?

10. dibadiba

11. truestorytravis

truestorytravis Senior member

it's nice to put a face to the screenname diba.

12. codename

codename Member

13. erdawe

erdawe Senior member

got this shirt recently (timhamilton x uniqlo), bit larger than I'd like but still relatively slim, has a great colour and shine to it, already one of my favourite shirts. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...g/6cd3c176.jpg
    Body fit may be a bit loose but the excessive sleeve stacking looks off, especially when its all bunched at the cuff only. Contrast cuffs only bring attention to this matter.

14. Jacques Cousteau

Jacques Cousteau Well-Known Member

got this shirt recently (timhamilton x uniqlo), bit larger than I'd like but still relatively slim, has a great colour and shine to it, already one of my favourite shirts.
    What's the price point on the Uniqlo stuff? Hamilton's mainline is ridiculous. I like the contrast collar, but not for $400.

15. dibadiba

Body fit may be a bit loose but the excessive sleeve stacking looks off, especially when its all bunched at the cuff only. Contrast cuffs only bring attention to this matter.

yea, I think I'm gonna go ahead and get this thing tailored. few things need to be fixed.

What's the price point on the Uniqlo stuff? Hamilton's mainline is ridiculous. I like the contrast collar, but not for $400.

got it for $40 free shipping on ebay, brand new. sold out everywhere it seems, but a few pop up on sufu for 65 bucks or so pretty often...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.