• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

modual

Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
Agnes B APC Schubert
57507835kl8.jpg

Shirt looks great. However, the jeans need some wear and tear as they look off to me. I think the problem with them is from the knee down they look to slim for your body type. You definitely look better in something a touch looser and with a wider hem like RRDS.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian278
Are those sweatpants or just rolled up chinos?
They're actually the california fleece genie sweatpants from AA. Since they're women's sweatpants, i'm wearing an XL. The large fit fine, but i wanted something a bit looser and would drape more. I wanted to try this look and tried on about 4 different types of sweatpants at the AA store and these worked the best for this rolled up look. Shhhhh.... Don't tell

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
figured i'm posting this everywhere...
eg, prps, giant cuffs
1288311348_81a5c0fc45.jpg
1287457405_7e7d98ae41.jpg

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
how big is that cuff? like 4 inches?

more like 3" or so.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
you pull off a larger cuff better than i feel like i do. it doesn't look to bad with samba's but with any other shoe i just feel like I am wearing hand-me-downs from some supertall cousin or something.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
Agnes B
APC
Schubert

57507835kl8.jpg

I actually never liked your fits until I saw your picture in the LA Meet-Up thread. After seeing your face and stature from further away it all makes sense and I have a new appreciation for your style. I think it might just be the vantage your pics are taken from that distort your proportions but I am sure that you are not doing yourself justice with the pics you often post here. I am sorry if this sounds too critical but I think you would be doing yourself a favor by experimenting with different distances and locales for your WAYWT. Also note that this advice comes from a man that has never posted a pic on this site, valid at your discretion.

drizzle

Reaction score
photo22qy4.jpg
Just got this shirt in the mail. Fit is exactly what I wanted.

kallun

Reaction score
Originally Posted by berlin report
Nice jacket. Don't you think everything looks like Filippa K at COS?
I actually have´nt seen very much, got this from their press collection, but it would not surpirise me! Your jacket beats mine!! Distressed cotton Sweat Iron Army Toshiro denim Black leather shoes
iarmy.jpg
i-army-back.jpg

soulstylist

Reaction score
...great coat! Would wear it myself (same with the Aquascutum). And obviously the new denim(s) work out well, too... ...and the gf likes the red'n'white maxi dogtooth coat, which is in the backgroud of every other pic... ..are you in Hamburg in october by any chance? Hamburg Soul Weekender

redgrail

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jpgm
country road peacoat

I know this was yesterday, but that peacoat looks amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads