• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiral

Reaction score
Nice day on the Cape finally!
4759295-201_display.jpg

Nice Collective
AA
SExIH03
Adidas

Picture is kinda crappy, but whatever. Coworker surprised me on my way back to the lab.

jufros

Reaction score
Funny that you guys list Nile as your main influence. I just finished touring with them haha. Nice stuff though. Vocals are way death on "Gorgon".
Originally Posted by jpgm
see my sig below... EHRL is proggy rock, sometimes very mellow and atmospheric, sometimes heavier. FTW is big fat cock in your ear....in a good way. that was an EHRL gig....FTW isn't very active these days.
plagued.jpg
In LA

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Can't shake the feeling that, the way I dress, I look like a little boy dressing up in Daddy's clothes.

ClothingShots290.jpg

sClothingShots288.jpg

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
c'mon, have you no appreciation for the community college psych majors who have gotten to the root of all your problems?

WTF is wrong with community college?

Originally Posted by chiral
Nice day on the Cape finally!
4759295-201_display.jpg

Who'da thunk Seth Rogen would post on SF?

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Augusto86
Can't shake the feeling that, the way I dress, I look like a little boy dressing up in Daddy's clothes.

ClothingShots290.jpg

It looks AWESOME. And you don't look that young when shaved.

datasupa

Reaction score
I'm getting a curious early Michael Stipe feel here. As an experiment, can you shave your head completely and add some facial scars?

chiral

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
WTF is wrong with community college?

Who'da thunk Seth Rogen would post on SF?

Haha, there is a more than passing resemblance in that picture. I really need to either trim this beard down or get rid of it all together. It grew out to a few inches during my last expedition, and I just don't know if I want to get rid of it all together.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Augusto the facial hair and longer hair that you used to have always struck me as smarmy/swarthy. You look so much better now, that is as an objective a statement as I can provide since I really have too much vested in your personal preferences/appearance. I don't think you look too young at all. But, you have a girlfriend, right? **** StyleForum, what does she think. If she broke up with you over the flavor-saver removal I think we all owe you a collective apology. In closing, no ****.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chiral
It grew out to a few inches during my last expedition, and I just don't know if I want to get rid of it all together.

I want to go on expeditions on Cape Cod. What is your gear, Vineyards Vines/ J.Press/ Nantucket Reds? I will study WASPs in their native habitat.

chiral

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
I want to go on expeditions on Cape Cod. What is your gear, Vineyards Vines/ J.Press/ Nantucket Reds? I will study WASPs in their native habitat.

Vineyard Vines seems to be especially popular this year amongst the locals and tourists. And the reason I live here is because of Woods Hole Oceanographic (where I work), and the expedition was the Antarctic, where the clothing was more Mustang survival suits and goretex everything.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix
Augusto - I'm not saying that anything was wrong with the beard-look but WOW! Looks great!
We need to start a "Who wants to see Brett with a Beard?" thread.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Augusto - you look considerably better without the facial hair disaster. Now you need to work on that feathered, middle part and you'll be golden.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Baron
Augusto - you look considerably better without the facial hair disaster. Now you need to work on that feathered, middle part and you'll be golden.

+1

shaving the beard was a huge baby step

Hummingbird

Reaction score
You said I was a community college psych major because I loosely said you're in the grips of consumerism? Don't transfer your lack of education to me. What I'm saying is that your blind allegiance to one brand is childish.

Thank science I'm not wearing a $500.00 plastic shirt or a $1,000 pair of hideous Rick Owen High Tops... Taste is not bought, it's developed.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads