(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kitonbrioni, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kitonbrioni

kitonbrioni Senior member

Prada sportscoat
    Brioni pocket-square
    Lorenzini shirt
    JV pant
    NM belt
    Pantherella socks
    Tod's balmorals
    Hermès cologne

2. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

Yea, it would've looked normal without a pocket square or at least with less of it poking out since you said the shirt cuff needed shortening some. Even non-interviewing i think it'd look better with less cuff/ps but definitely step up the sunglasses game or just lose them with the look. Kinda throwing me off. I don't know though as i'm not really a flashy suit-look kind of guy.

gosurface- i really really like all of that. Patent sperrys, colors and fits look great. I'm gonna call a few spots and hopefully try to find a pair to wear with the rest of my summer/early fall stuff.

jpgm makes the loopwheeler hoodie look nice and slim. Normally, i see more relaxed fits with them

3. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

for pissing about at home http://pici.se/pictures/uyfjBYROG.jpg alakazam apc maharishi
    Great fade on those APCs!
    Met with someone the other day who decided NOT to use me for a commission. Colors are hard to see, shirt is maroon, pants are blue. http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w...p/DSC_0060.jpg
    You've been really solid for a while now, I always mean to say something but forget. Hard to see the colors well, but is that a green sweater over that maroon shirt? How'd that work IRL?

4. fosho78

fosho78 Senior member

I've only seen them in person once. Denim's really, really nice as are the details. Retail and small distribution makes them like Moby Dick around here.

I have a pair of Sling&Stones Davids (low-rise straight) in dry that I've been wearing for about 8-10 months. I haven't worn them everyday or anything, but I've got some fading going. I can post if people are interested.

I really like S&S, and I got my pair at the Denim Bar last summer. The only thing is that the rise is RIDICULOUSLY low. Wearing them too often can get painful... Good jeans though.

5. jpgm

jpgm Senior member

jpgm makes the loopwheeler hoodie look nice and slim. Normally, i see more relaxed fits with them

last guy that called me fat is still in the back of my volvo.....do you wants to be next? [​IMG]

6. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

I think he looks fine with the hair he has now. He has too much of a baby face for a bald head. You need to have a mug for a bald head.

I agree with the first part. Suit looks good, Augusto. Dressed up, I actually think the hair is fine -- you still look professional. Obviously others would feel differently, but I wouldn't have a problem hiring an otherwise qualified junior lawyer or paralegal who presented like that (or with a shaved head, which is a fairly common look among professionals these days). I assume that in the journalism world the standards are even less conservative.

7. West24

West24 Senior member

i think you should take your hair and pull a cousin it. anything to cover that face of yours. OH SNAP![​IMG]

8. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

Thanks Chrono, I had no idea the patent boat shoes were that difficult to find. Try calling Carolyn at Bloomingdales in Chevy Chase. 240-744-3865. She might have your size. GL!

Sauce, I also appreciate the compliment. Funny thing is, I thought that the sweater was the only thing that showed up true to color. haha. Yes it is green, and I thought that the color scheme worked well IRL, but then again, I don't have any common sense.

9. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

I have a pair of Sling&Stones Davids (low-rise straight) in dry that I've been wearing for about 8-10 months. I haven't worn them everyday or anything, but I've got some fading going. I can post if people are interested.

I really like S&S, and I got my pair at the Denim Bar last summer. The only thing is that the rise is RIDICULOUSLY low. Wearing them too often can get painful... Good jeans though.

Yeah, man. Post what you got!

10. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

Thanks Chrono, I had no idea the patent boat shoes were that difficult to find. Try calling Carolyn at Bloomingdales in Chevy Chase. 240-744-3865. She might have your size. GL! Sauce, I also appreciate the compliment. Funny thing is, I thought that the sweater was the only thing that showed up true to color. haha. Yes it is green, and I thought that the color scheme worked well IRL, but then again, I don't have any common sense.
    You really should [not] talk about anything green with Sauce (or some of the rest of us for that matter) for a while.

11. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

You really should talk about anything green with Sauce (or some of the rest of us for that matter) for a while.

Mixing green and red sounds pretty appealing right now, actually. [​IMG]

12. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

No decisions to kill allowed. What do you think this is, the white house?

13. Fade to Black

Fade to Black Senior member

[​IMG]

14. WayneGibbous

WayneGibbous Senior member

[​IMG] Brett: Hey baby, take two of these and we can party allllllllllllll night...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.