• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by el Guapo WOngO!
- Great cardigan, reminds me of the current Lanvin range

- as mentioned in the grown up section - welcome BACK!

- +1

- +1 & the reverse

Temp - 11c - 17c & showers
Days Agenda - Sunday, brunch with my niece & nephew @ my mates cafe ("Deus ex Machina" - shameless promotion! I even have one of their rain jackets on!)
- As it annoys some people (or was it just one person?), I have left out the details. So for full details go to the 'grown-up' section
smile.gif
http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...ostcount=19383

I really dig your overall style, not just clothes but lifestlye because it's so consistent and you seem so happy all the time. At first I wasn't impressed but now I see a sort of effortless style that I really appreciate. Not to mention those details on that shirt! Three button cuffs? With initialed stitching!? Now that is some next level ****.

worship.gif

Halifamous

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fade to Black
i'm neutral on this argument, but there's something to be said about someone who can make Raf and Margiela look like Gap...i mean there's probably several interpretations to this statement, but people who wear expensive clothes as if they were chain store, that's style...and Hali i think you do that, although i am not sure if that's what you meant by your comment on jet.
No, I mean the last Jet fit I saw I remember thinking: "**** this chubby kid wearing GAP."
And then I saw the brandlist and realized the outfit was well over two grand.
And then I was torn by the contradiction of the tragicomic.
I don't even want to dislike the guy, it's just... well, he can't wear clothes. As a skill.

Originally Posted by bBoy JEe
You look like a poor throwback from the 80's complete with hair, glasses and unbuttoned shirt.
Oh good, you got the reference. You're a pretty smart cat.
I read some backposts of yours hoping to find a fit and quickly realized you're totally useless. Put up or **** off.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
You look like a poor throwback from the 80's complete with hair, glasses and unbuttoned shirt.

At least he's trying, I think the crackhead posted one decent fit out of a few dozen. I give him points for his relentless pursuit of wackness though.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seriously? Haha
smile.gif
I'm good

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It was the smile, the AzNess and the shorts. I was thinking the same thing, not actually thinking you two were related.
wink.gif

bBoy JEe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Halifamous
No, I mean the last Jet fit I saw I remember thinking: "**** this chubby kid wearing GAP."
I don't even want to dislike the guy, it's just... well, he can't wear clothes. As a skill.

I read some backposts of yours hoping to find a fit and quickly realized you're totally useless. Put up or **** off.

I believe the expression is put up or shut up. How old are you anyway? 12? Did you get your Corey Hart outfit out of your big brother's closet? I don't have to put up. I can just sit here in the comfort of internet anonymity and mock you.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
I believe the expression is put up or shut up. How old are you anyway? 12? Did you get your Corey Hart outfit out of your big brother's closet? I don't have to put up. I can just sit here in the comfort of internet anonymity and mock you.
Well you could, but it'd be sort of pathetic... So you're basically an unabashed troll, then?

bBoy JEe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Halifamous

Hey... just for you.

Party hat: 1 dollar
Random t-shirt: 5 dollars
Random zip up from Winners: 10 dollars
Smile: Priceless

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Is that a "kissy" face or a "boo-hoo" face? Either way, funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads