1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kitonbrioni, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robbie

robbie Senior member

You'll come around... trust me. Just wait until you get a bit older and start taking clothing less seriously.

[​IMG]

REAGAN'S BACK

[​IMG]

Both of these shirts are great. Denim/Chambray/Patterned Western Shirts if trendy now, have been trendy since their inception, well in Oklahoma anyhow.

2. whacked

whacked Senior member

if anyone thinks western shirts have suddenly "become trendy" then he needs to get out more

Yeah. American Eagle has been churning them out for quite some time now.

3. constant struggle

constant struggle Senior member

i'd wear that reagan shirt if it only had one pocket or none

4. braidkid

braidkid Senior member

Brutus, that's your best yet. Everything works well together.

5. Nil

Nil Senior member

I recall having a western shirt almost a decade ago while back in high school. I wasn't exactly on the forefront of fashion trends back then either.

6. AntiHero84

AntiHero84 Senior member

Western shirts have been a staple of mine for a few years now. I find no problem with them. Plus the snap buttons make for easy access and dramatic undressing.

7. Joshua Arson

Joshua Arson Senior member

Western shirts have been a staple of mine for a few years now. I find no problem with them. Plus the snap buttons make for easy access and dramatic undressing.

I like buying my western shirts a size too small so I can Incredible Hulk my way out of it at appropriate moments.

8. Baron

Baron Senior member Dubiously Honored

I've got a buch of great vintage western shirts and I used to wear them all the time. I've stopped wearing them for the most part because they're so much more common the last few years. Especially now that so many brands are making new versions.

9. jet

jet Senior member

I like buying my western shirts a size too small so I can Incredible Hulk my way out of it at appropriate moments.

For a second I thought I thought you were eason.

10. Teger

Teger Senior member

[​IMG] Rag & Bone 15s Dog trying to coerce me into giving up my lunch [​IMG] Here he was a few minutes before, lording over the remains of my little sister's puzzle

11. erdawe

erdawe Senior member

^
    Cool dog.

I can't get down with snaps on Westerns, esp pearloid. Idk why, especially when I like MOP for buttons.

12. Enigma89

Enigma89 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Diesel
    Average Joe Dry Heavy
    Vans

13. Crane's

Crane's Senior member

Real basic today. Same old Ariat boots, AJ heavy dry and a grey Under Armor shirt.

14. berlin report

berlin report Senior member

[​IMG]
    APC
    Crate
    AE

love it

15. whodini

whodini Senior member

I suspect you'll see them die out in SF soon though, as many people here can not bear the thought of wearing something that could be considered "trendy."
    I love assumptions on another person's style choices. You have to be trolling.
    Come to think of it, have you noticed those western shirts on mostly long-time members, or recent immi....aliens?
    I've been wearing them long before you showed up and long after you're gone. And I'm not the only one.
    I could be wrong
    Smartest thing you've said on this forum. You should probably just quit while you're ahead.
    i own 0 western shirts can't stand the pockets... i pretty much don't like any double breast pocket shirts anyone feeling me
    That last APC western shirt I wore only has one breast pocket. Should I sign you up for one?
    You'll come around... trust me. Just wait until you get a bit older and start taking clothing less seriously.
    It's nice to see Boy Wonder still working on the side of intelligence.
    +1. What's the point, to look like a cowboy? Regular OCBD is much cleaner.
    Of course. Just like people who wear M65s or any kind of camo, clearly they're trying to look like they're in the military. Or non-engineers in engineer boots. Or non-motorcyclists in leather jackets. Shit, you're on to something!
    No offense to brutus and whodini, but they look the opposite of what most people would consider "trendy".
    I'm sure Brutus will agree but none taken in the least.
    if anyone thinks western shirts have suddenly "become trendy" then he needs to get his head out of his cowpie hole
    +1 Back on topic, I ran into some trouble down in LA. It went to trial and this was my crack defense team: [​IMG] And as luck would have it the judge was a real prick: [​IMG] So I spent a bit of time in the pokey: [​IMG] [​IMG] Flathead Crate Frye And danke, Bruder!

16. robin

robin Senior member

It's nice to see Boy Wonder still working on the side of intelligence.
    That latest picture of you makes me wish I was there so that I could push you into the water.

17. Histrion

Histrion Senior member

Classic 'no photo to go with it' post:

Yoko Devereaux black fleece double-breasted, military-ish jacket
    Dior Homme red polo (thanks to Rye)
    APC Rescues (thanks to Mauro)
    Costume National black suede ankle boots
    Jack Spade navy messenger bag

18. michaeljkrell

michaeljkrell Senior member

What a long strange trip it's been who... MJK MJK APC MOMA [​IMG]
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

19. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

MJK- What jacket of your's is that? Looks linen. I really like the color, although i know i don't have a ton to wear with it. Your past few fits have really looked nice. Partly because your shoes the past month or so have been better. The last 2 may be 2 of my favorites of your's i've seen.

20. michaeljkrell

michaeljkrell Senior member

Yeah, it is linen. We had one in the sale, but it sold pretty quickly...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.