(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kitonbrioni, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hossoso

hossoso Coward and P*ssy

So deep he'll put your ass to sleep.

2. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

See, people not liking outfits and stuff is fine, but it's just silly when they try to pass off opinions as historically or scientifically based facts. That said, more people could use having a bit of fun every once in awhile with outfits. 90% of my outfits are boring as hell and consist of pants+tshirt+shoes. Even with the fit and proportions being solid in my outfits, i still want to fuck around good or bad, even if it's intentionally mildly ridiculous like the other day.

As for me in a band. I have zero musical talent, although i've played some mean tambourine with my friends' band before and know all of 4 guitar chords! [​IMG]

lost in va- Solid summer look. I don't know if my seersucker shorts would pair with a button up as well, but it's something i'd like to try.

who- The extra arm length is creeping my out slightly less than your lip syncing.

3. Black Cherry

Black Cherry Senior member

This is about as femme as I can get while still wearing jeans. Which it is too hot to be working in but I want to work on my fadezz got-damnit.

[​IMG]

I'm in a band so it's okay.

I agree completely.

4. wrl

wrl Active Member

[​IMG]
    NAU
    AA
    APB
    FH
    Vans

5. Baron

Baron Senior member Dubiously Honored

T

I'm in a band so it's okay.

What band are you in, the Indigo Girls? That look is pretty butch for a lesbian folk singer.[​IMG]

6. jet

jet Persian Bro

I'm too old for this bs.

7. LooseChange

LooseChange Senior member

NAU AA APB FH Vans
    FH? i have no idea what that is, but i'm liking the fit what's the rise on those?

8. wrl

wrl Active Member

9. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Edit: Nevermind.

10. Black Cherry

Black Cherry Senior member

What band are you in, the Indigo Girls? That look is pretty butch for a lesbian folk singer.[​IMG]

This is the greatest compliment I've ever received. [​IMG]

11. Yardsale

Yardsale Senior member

12. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

NAU
    AA
    APB
    FH
    Vans

Which jacket is that, Cleanline? Acoustic? Either way, it looks pretty good for not being a pic on their site. How was the sizing on that?

13. Gaius Pompeius Trimalchio

Gaius Pompeius Trimalchio Senior member

Good fit, Yardsale. The shirt is the Band of Outsiders blue overdye, right? I regret not picking that up last year.

14. Garage/Surf Rock

Garage/Surf Rock Senior member

It's funny how the styleforum group think has assumed that because I point out some feminine aspects of the accepted styles frequented here such as men wearing skin tight jeans, or rolled up pants capri style, sockless with dress shoes, etc., that I automatically only support wearing the most masculine attire complete with a wife beater and gold chains. This is called "styleforum logic." My message is simple. Let's keep the sexes apart. Dress like a man, not like a woman (unless you're gay or in a band.) And if you stay away from the styles that women have been using for a long time (such as skin tight jeans, capri pants, sockless, etc), you'll automatically look more masculine by default. I mean, what's the next trend for styleforum, tying your shirt into a knot? http://www.livevideo.com/video/1C6B4...hot-blond.aspx Come on guys, it's the next big thing! It's so "stylish!"
    I don't know, man. Johnny Ramone wore skintight jeans and fey white sneakers, yet managed to look and be tougher than anyone who posts here. What you're thinking about is probably metrosexuals, which I admit look like pussies. No article of clothing is feminine in and of itself. It's the attitude and person backing it up that matter. Maybe you think certain individuals here to try to rock some socially dangerous gear but end up just looking like metrosexuals? I see people all the time who are not rock stars that look as manly, if not more, in skin tight clothes and androgynous gear than a lot of the "tough guys" in baggy jeans, baseball caps and otherwise non-descript clothing.

15. wrl

wrl Active Member

Which jacket is that, Cleanline? Acoustic? Either way, it looks pretty good for not being a pic on their site. How was the sizing on that?

Acoustic. Its quite stretchy and comfortable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.