(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kitonbrioni, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

Tie,

I think those pants would kill if they were hemmed with more of a taper. Higher rises don't work with me on jeans but they give a great vintage vibe on dress pants. I'll second Brutus with the shirt being a tad tight.

2. tiecollector

tiecollector Senior member

Tie,

I think those pants would kill if they were hemmed with more of a taper. Higher rises don't work with me on jeans but they give a great vintage vibe on dress pants. I'll second Brutus with the shirt being a tad tight.

It's not really my style but I just wanted to buy some trendy random clothes here in Korea. My one AZN outfit that I bought. The uniform seems to be a slim shiny charcoal suit with piping everywhere you could imagine.

The trousers are actually a pretty hardcore bell bottom. Notice on the pants the waistband is actually about 2" high. there are also more buttons and random tabs on the back.

The shirt isn't very tight, it is just a soft material that drapes. I actually had it taken in on the sides.

3. mulansauce

mulansauce Senior member

Is it safe to start posting pictures again? [​IMG]
    Probably not in these parts so long as you are wearing those shoes. Also, your t-shirt tuck kinda draws attention to what appears to be a midsection that doesn't desire attention drawn to it.

4. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

5. mulansauce

mulansauce Senior member

maybe it's the lack of your head that throws me off, but you seem extra long and stretchy in this photo. Cool jacket though.

6. Toddy

Toddy Active Member

Probably not in these parts so long as you are wearing those shoes. Also, your t-shirt tuck kinda draws attention to what appears to be a midsection that doesn't desire attention drawn to it.

Yeah, didn't mean for the tshirt to be tucked, just ended up like that, plus my jacket covered up the midsection.

And I like my Tigers.

7. whacked

whacked Senior member

^^ Nice, berlin report going all out EG these day. What are the shoes btw?

8. brlfvr

brlfvr Senior member

9. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

JD, I like the fit but you've got about an inch or so more of sleeve that could be taken in.

Berlin, which pants are those? I don't think I've seen a watch pocket like that before.

10. mulansauce

mulansauce Senior member

And I like my Tigers.
    These? http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/1284295/c/744.html Yeah they seem cool, but they could use a bath. I like white shoes so long as they are spotless--which is impossible if you actually wear them, so I guess I don't really like white shoes.

11. Baron

Baron Senior member Dubiously Honored

Berlin, very nice as always.

JD - that silhouette looks really elongated - is that your body type or a camera trick?

FTB - you're a welcher. This should be your official membership status until you pay up (Connie too, for that matter.) Stop whining about it. I've almost stopped reading this thread because of all your hot air and personal drama.

12. berlin report

berlin report Senior member

Hah, I would take one piece of each style I ordered from EG if I could afford it. The chinos are G-Star and the sneakers are my usual Nike tennis classics.

13. Toddy

Toddy Active Member

These? http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/1284295/c/744.html

Yeah they seem cool, but they could use a bath. I like white shoes so long as they are spotless--which is impossible if you actually wear them, so I guess I don't really like white shoes.

A bath is definately what they need, I took them to a festival a few months ago and forgot all about them until recently.

And not to clog up the thread with too many words, a work's do pic from a couple of days ago.

[​IMG]

14. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

Rogues Gallery
    Agnes
    KMW
    Vans

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.