(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kitonbrioni, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fade to Black

Fade to Black Senior member

datasupa understands me.

2. JohnnyLaw

JohnnyLaw Senior member

[​IMG]

Sweater - Stephan Schneider
    Shirt - Agnès B.
    Jeans - Nom de Guerre
    Shoes - AE Dryden

3. spertia

spertia Senior member

nah this is an exception. This time is exempt from the $100 policy.

I call bullsh*t!

[​IMG]

4. gmku

gmku Senior member

Yes, I'm an icredibly boring old man. This is about all I ever wear during the work day, a tee and jeans. Here: CK Jeans lt wt tee (a 6 buck pickup on sale) and Levis. Nothing on my feet, head, or other anatomical parts. Later, shoes for a hardware store run. Which would be more appropriate? The blue suede DBs or brown leather Treks... hmm... [​IMG]

5. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

Obviously Ftb never truly believed this in his heart of hearts. Think about how many times he's declared something only to renege on it later. Plus, his avatar is itself a WAYWT, so in reality he posts his fit every time he posts.
    That was only my point: a troll in Yohji's clothing.

datasupa understands me.
    I'm sure a good shrink would, too.

6. asobu

asobu Senior member

why are you so upset about this? how does this make him a troll? this is ridiculous. i couldn't care less about what he says or does as long as he posts good shit in a thread that is supposed to be about fits. would you rather have him not posting WAYWN's?

7. Fade to Black

alright dude i get the fucking point. just stop with the senseless attacks man i have never done shit to you, so i am asking could you please just leave me the fuck alone.

8. Fade to Black

I'm sure a good shrink would, too.
    This post in particular is fucking ridiculous I think...who are you to pass judgment on me, what exactly makes you such a saint? The posts you've been directing at me for the past day border on verbal abuse and harassment, but of course nobody will do anything about it as you're regarded as some kind of god on here. FYI, I've been seeing shrinks and been on medication since I was a kid, I don't need you to fucking spell out for me what's wrong with me. Especially when you have no idea at all about anything regarding my life other than what i've posted here, which isn't even scratching the surface to be honest.

9. tiecollector

tiecollector Senior member

When in Lome.....

I bought everything from the flea market/mall thingies they have here and regret not throwing down for some black horsebit loafers.

[​IMG]

10. Brutus

Brutus Senior member

EDIT: ^Beefy man boobs or just a really tight shirt? Something about those shoes with that shirt/pants doesn't work for me. Maybe it's the watch/shoes combo?

This post in particular is fucking ridiculous I think...who are you to pass judgment on me, what exactly makes you such a saint? The posts you've been directing at me for the past day border on verbal abuse and harassment, but of course nobody will do anything about it as you're regarded as some kind of god on here.

FYI, I've been seeing shrinks and been on medication since I was a kid, I don't need you to fucking spell out for me what's wrong with me. Especially when you have no idea at all about anything regarding my life other than what i've posted here, which isn't even scratching the surface to be honest.

Aight, it's time for everyone to calm down just a little. I think we've all figured out by now that a good majority of SF's dispensable comments are grounded in sarcasm or by pointing out the irony in a situation. Man if I always took Who seriously then he and Sauce (and GS) would be the gayest gay guys I've ever known.

Yeah, Who pointed out you obviously have issues with internet forum dating and according to your last post he was right.

Of course, by my logic, I shouldn't be taking your last post so seriously which makes this post kind of pointless I guess.[​IMG]

EDIT: Please take notice that this doesn't mean I think you should stop posting pics. Where else can someone get consistent street posts of Yohji?

11. mulansauce

mulansauce Senior member

I like the shirt and pants, but I'm not feeling them with the Converse.

12. Toddy

Toddy Active Member

Is it safe to start posting pictures again?

[​IMG]

Where I Was Today

[​IMG]

13. tiecollector

tiecollector Senior member

Yeah options are limited when traveling. I didn't feel like dropping cash on some cheap shoes. However, converse seem to be the most popular shoe here amongst younger people here.

14. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

not that picture. that will never be safe.

15. Fade to Black

actually i think the converse is the perfect shoe to go with an outfit like that...can't really picture any other kind of shoe doing the job right. its not really my kinda look but i like the color scheme throughout

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.