1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Jekyll, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. APK

APK Senior member

FWIW, I'm 24 and probably own more Hypebeast-esque clothes than SF-approved ones. The sag has never, at any age, appealed to me.

The pants are fine, but just worn poorly. The tee looks like some beater that originated in a Hanes multi-pack.

A cleaner looking tee and the pants sitting anywhere near the waist would vastly improve the overall outfit.

2. Bona Drag

Bona Drag Senior member

Yo what size t u wear dawg?? Check your PM!

3. barims

barims Senior member

Barims, I always love that purple sportcoat. It's Junya, right? In general, I like your pink & purple fits better than the orange & green ones. The new(?) haircut is also starting to look really great. Have you ever tried keeping it short on the sides and letting it grow more on the top?

Hi mate, thank you for the feedback. The jacket is a self-customised Junya x Lacoste, indeed. I find my colour play is quite divisive where others are concerned, but I can appreciate where you're coming from. Having the purple jacket's really good because the dye job worked really well and I get to diversify my looks a little more

Haircut's now about 2 months old, but growing back fast as always. I haven't tried that particular hairstyle since around 1994 - there's certain periods I don't really want to revisit [​IMG]. I can keep the hair like this for another few weeks and then it's gotta be trimmed to keep up with the hats I've started picking up

Have you checked out the Uniqlo collabo stuff lately?

4. slycedbred

slycedbred Senior member

- why the hate!

No hate, just an honest opinion of his fits. Mine is that they're bad (the general fit of almost all his clothes if you want me to be more specific). Uninspired at best. People think mine are bad too and thats ok.

vvvvv go ahead and say it if you have something to say vvvvvvv

5. robbie

robbie Senior member

6. Bona Drag

Bona Drag Senior member

coughWACKBOOTCUTZcough

Anyway, this is a perfect example of why this place get so lame from time to time. Eason walks around in the frootiest looking pair of tight pants imaginable, and you guys salivate over his fantastic fits. Who looks more ridiculous?

BTW this is a bomb I shouldn't have thrown. Given where Eason lives and his, uh, lifestyle, what he wears works well for him. IMO most people on here should stay away.

7. Teger

Teger Senior member

robbie what annoys me about you isn't that you post boring fits, its that you get defensive when people say they're boring and plain. you take it as an attack on the fact that you can't buy pieces, where the truth is you're almost reveling in the fact that you shop at walmart. it shouldn't be something that's positive or negative, and you need to spend less time clothing yourself in righteous indignation and more time trying to develop your tastes and knowledge of brands. you're slim and tall, so dressing decently is such a low bar to jump that it doesn't really mean anything that you can find a bunch of random pieces that fit - and it seems that you want credit for something so basic and simple. its the same as someone wanting props for paying their taxes or paying their cellphone bill, you don't get to brag about doing something that is so fundamental and easy.

I also find the fact that you post some pretty homophobic stuff horrible.

8. Yardsale

Yardsale Senior member

9. JaPo

JaPo Senior member

Very nice.

Essentially the look I want to break out in the coming months.

Trousers? Shoes? Belt? T-shirt? Shirt?

So dapper. It's unfortunate that you have a dog's head.

10. civicex

civicex Member

[​IMG]

Yardsale you in North Dakota? You got some serious flooding going on.

11. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

^That's what the rolls for!

Seriously though, nice simple fit Yardsale. Moar.

12. Yardsale

Yardsale Senior member

Very nice. Essentially the look I want to break out in the coming months. Trousers? Shoes? Belt? T-shirt? Shirt? So dapper. It's unfortunate that you have a dog's head.
    trousers are michael j krell, the belt is vintage and the striped shirt is from russia. shirt is BoO. and the shoes are ymc suede laceups.

13. somethingclever

somethingclever Senior member

Very nice, this is the kind of thing I've been getting into recently. Can you ID the shoes?

14. Bona Drag

Bona Drag Senior member

trousers are michael j krell, the belt is vintage and the striped shirt is from russia. shirt is BoO. and the shoes are ymc suede laceups.

And the whole thing is badass

15. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Senior member

YardSale, you still frequent OT?

16. wmmk

wmmk Senior member

Others have said it, but yardsale's fit is awesome. Are the mjk pants skinny or slim fit?

17. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

Pretty sure skinny judging by the costello-like fit

18. mulansauce

mulansauce Senior member

Others have said it, but yardsale's fit is awesome. Are the mjk pants skinny or slim fit?
    Those are skinnys. I have the slim and they aren't that tapered.

19. I<3Bacon

I<3Bacon Senior member

Damn it. I just posted my suede YMCs for sale... now I'm thinking of pulling them down.

20. warlok1965

warlok1965 Senior member

[​IMG] Crescent Down Works Brooks Bros RLPL Rider

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.