(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Jekyll, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cocostella

cocostella Senior member

i'm definitely a flashier person and i'm not trying to rip into anyone here, it's just when i see something like that i don't really register a reaction. it just looks like someone wearing clothes. i must be missing the nuance of what makes it so great

Flash has its place... generally that pace is called a stage. Though sometimes it's just staged.

2. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

3. cocostella

cocostella Senior member

Yes, if you crave constant attention. Otherwise, like most things, there's a time and a place. Fine line between pushing the envelope and dressing like Liza Minelli just to go get some toilet paper at the corner shop.

4. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Yes, if you crave constant attention. Otherwise, like most things, there's a time and a place. Fine line between pushing the envelope and dressing like Liza Minelli just to go get some toilet paper at the corner shop.

as you can clearly see that photo was taken just as i headed out to the corner store to buy toilet paper

5. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

That fuuma fit was fuckin' fantastic.

6. Big Pun

Big Pun Senior member

first waywt on here...
    [/IMG]

boo/shipley/sperry

Every thing fits good, everyone here loves it, but I don't like it. Sorry bro.

That fuuma fit was fuckin' fantastic.

Agreed. Reminded me of fencing pants.

7. Arms_Akimbo

Arms_Akimbo Senior member

aeglus I like the jeans fit!

Adam24 What cardigan? I've been looking for a 6-button one like that.

uncontrol wtf

8. asobu

asobu Senior member

Every thing fits good, everyone here loves it, but I don't like it. Sorry bro.

Stop being a dick and please just post something that will break up the monotony and/or will blow us all away. You've stated multiple times in multiple threads that you don't care for what's posted in WAYWT yet you keep reading and commenting on how it's not interesting to you. I thought you said you wouldn't read this thread until you post a fit of your own? Hopefully it will be something interesting.

9. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

you see those things he has stuck in his pockets?

Dude edited in a different pic (w/ hands in pockets)! Stand by your hips, Adam.

as you can clearly see that photo was taken just as i headed out to the corner store to buy toilet paper

Your sense of humor has improved even if you could still use some more visual kei.

10. rockket

rockket Senior member

just when i see something like that i don't really register a reaction. it just looks like someone wearing clothes. i must be missing the nuance of what makes it so great

+1. though i'm sure bobo's selection of clothes is limited at his height..

11. dexterhaven

dexterhaven Senior member

Kind of vanilla. Would appreciate some criticism.

[​IMG]

12. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

13. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Fashion Hayzus

14. cocostella

cocostella Senior member

And as you can see, Bobo was clearly on his way to perform his weeky magic show at the new Greek Luxor on the other side of the island. I am not trying to attack you personally. I am very much an advocate of letting one's sartorial freak flag fly in many situations. I'm merely pointing out that it is rather lazy to not notice the difference between how 98% percent of the population dresses vs. Bobo. His style is far from my own taste, but I notice his game is well above the average "dude's" by leaps and bounds. Out of curiosity, let's take this one step further. What would your take on Pink Panster, Mellow Fellow, or say Get Smart's fits be? I realize these are a notch, or even two (depending on who your referring to), up the "flash" meter. Just wondering if they register yet.

15. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

idk about pink panster or mellow fellow, but get smart owns and is one of my fav posters here

fuuma is also great, along with phat guido. socal is so wildly all over the place i don't even know what to tell you

glad to see i'm not quite as retarded as i had thought

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.