• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilgeniusdan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments everyone.

Whodini, you would be drinking Genny Light.

Robbie, the photo was shot on a friend's Canon EOS Rebel XT. The kid kneeling behind me is using an old Yashica.

evilgeniusdan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
^^^ I'd wager a Yashica-D.
You win a Tim Hortons gift card that has 83 cents left on it! PM your current mailing address.
Originally Posted by LabelKing
Y'all a bunch of hipsters with your imitation Rolleiflexes.
I know, I know. One of my friends has a rollei so he can flex his hipster nuts.

that girl

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
List what you're wearing dork.

You can do no wrong, except maybe that cuff action you got goin on. Please keep wearing the shooz goddam.

Shirt is Ralph Lauren something or other
Blazer is Elizabeth & James
Jeans are Tight Long Johns
Lucky Brand scarf
YSL Double Tribute shoes

The only reason I have the sleeves cuffed like that is because the blazer has 3/4 sleeves, I couldn't decide if I liked the shirt better rolled up or down.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
SCAN0002.jpg

I thought it was similar to this camera my fiance and I found in Lincoln or OKC a few years back. I figured they atleast appeared similar, so I assumed they'd be the same format correct? Anyhow... what I am getting it is, that camera is medium format and uses 120 film right?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Ya whatever!

Down.

edit- robbie why you gotta cockblock

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by evilgeniusdan
Whodini, you would be drinking Genny Light.
Never underestimate my willingness to drink the original and fight for every ABV percentage.
Originally Posted by evilgeniusdan
You win a Tim Hortons gift card that has 83 cents left on it! PM your current mailing address.
Timmy Ho's is like an Eskimo: it tries to stay as north as ******* possible. In order to get to the nearest one from L.A. I'd have to keep driving until I find someone who actually gives a **** about hockey; that's at least over a thousand miles.

Plus, $.83? You could at least cough up double that so I could actually buy a small cup of coffee with it. Cheap ass.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^you comin between me and that girl

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
I thought it was similar to this camera my fiance and I found in Lincoln or OKC a few years back. I figured they atleast appeared similar, so I assumed they'd be the same format correct? Anyhow... what I am getting it is, that camera is medium format and uses 120 film right?
I knew it was a Yashica because I happened to have one, too. Yes, it uses 120.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
god damn self times photos Tenderloin Boomerang ocbd vintage norwegian sweater vintage army fatigues (scoville zipper, made by army contractors Californian Girlwear
smile.gif
) RW
baggy.jpg
divdads042.jpg

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ got lazy and put on a pair of light khaki adidas sneakers instead, the rws felt a bit too heavy...

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
waywt317958.jpg
I am not happy with my new haircut. Bonus pictures:
1951.jpg
Burned out CCTV HQ. The building it's next to, I forget the name
2901.jpg

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuperBobo
god damn self times photos

Tenderloin
Boomerang ocbd
vintage norwegian sweater
vintage army fatigues (scoville zipper, made by army contractors Californian Girlwear
smile.gif
)
RW

Fatigues look good. I can't pull that kind of stuff off at my height
frown.gif

Souper, colors are good but the jacket looks kind of tailored and light for the scarf/flannel. Then again, maybe it's the kind of juxtaposition that Schuman would shoot.

PradaFerragamo--gutsy, but I dunno about black shoes.

Mr Moo--misfire, IMO; tie and shirt are too close in color, jacket/tie combo is no good, and with striped pants...
frown.gif

I'm in: navy J Crew fisherman's sweater, uniqlo green OCBD, J crew khakis, argyles, weejuns. Also my kermit vest and John Hanly cap and scarf, outside.

I look like this:

roger%20leprechaun.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads