• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabrosa

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
Coat: Nom De Guerre Shirt: John Varvatos Pants: Valentino Shoes: Ferragamo Tramezza (they're navy blue, flash makes them look a bit lighter)
That shirt is awesome, the pattern looks similar to the NdG one I picked up last spring minus the western design. I'd like to have a few more shirts with interesting patterns as they are really fun to wear. Breaks up the monotony of plain colors and stripes. The EG diamond shirt this season looks like it has potential but I'm a bit hesitant on the fit having never tried on their shirts.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
I am actually pretty talkative Guido, but thanks for teaching me a new word.

As far as the fit of the cardigan, i think it partly had to do with the angle and also how I put it on.

robbie

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuperBobo
I missed that you are supposed to double post nowadays

weird angle, the gf doesnt get the finer points of WAYWT photos. Messes up the proportions of the pants/shoes, but wellwell-

sleepydads.jpg

APC
EG
german army
LL bean

Cargo pants are a new(old) thing for me, feels alright.

Have you noticed any small Japanese men with cameras following you around lately? I just picked up a magazine the other day that had several pages of outfits that could have been worn by you.

2nd_bobo_style.jpg

Talous

Reaction score
I've just gotta say, Baron has really been killing it. That moustache just works.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
haven't really caught on to this redundant waywt ****. here's a bunch, fire away.

photo-135.jpg

photo-134.jpg

photo-133.jpg

photo-132.jpg

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^i know, right. am skinny *****-ass now.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jekyll
I disagree. The point is to have two threads: one with just pics and one with pics and chat. Some people like to just see the pics without the chat.

space bar holmes, not hard you want me spoon feed you too?

IMG_1925.jpg

stylin transient steez

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuperBobo
I missed that you are supposed to double post nowadays

Originally Posted by Phat Guido
- are we supposed to? Oh..

No, that just makes it easier to quote pics and comment on them.

Originally Posted by jet
space bar holmes, not hard you want me spoon feed you too?

Funny you said that. Quote a post in the WAYWT thread (or multiquote if necessary), then copy and paste over here, not hard you want me spoon feed you too homie?

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Why are people posting their own pics in this thread?

I thought it was that if someone wanted to talk about what you were wearing they would bring it in this thread from the main one.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i thought so too, which is why i held out but appears to have become like sufu in that there are two threads, one for straight posting, one for posting and criticism and **** talk

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
You are bald!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads