(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Jekyll, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrisjr

chrisjr Senior member

photo from a little while ago I never posted. at home & sick today so i'm planning on wearing these shoes, my etro shorts, and some sort of polo while i catch some sun and read in the backyard. or, better yet, maybe hit the golf course. [​IMG] RLBL shirt Isaia sweater Modern Amusement trouser Ralph Lauren boat shoes

2. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

andrew- MiniW's shirt is opening ceremony x uniqlo. Call them up and get a medium (which fits like a small and the smallest they have). They probably have some. I think it's cheaper now than it was (like $30-40 retail so still cheap) that girl- Didn't you work at farinellis? I remember you from the party and thought you worked there. What's up with nyc? I think the outfit looks great actually. I don't have a problem with the socks either. No socks lengthen the legs but i think it'd look slightly off with no socks and the shoes. Maybe boots instead if you wanted to mix it up with bad weather or nyc walking but i like it as is. The misses really likes your coat and hair. yfyf- Fucking wonderful. Your blazers always fit so nice. Sweet watch. kelvinsense- Really nice simple fit. The grensons look better worn there than stock pics i've seen.

3. danracer

danracer Senior member

[​IMG]

to hang out at the mall and going to the movie theatre [​IMG]

Zara/levis 511/converse

4. theom-

theom- Senior member

^^^ that honestly isn't too bad. You look better than most. The shirt could fit better try going down one more size. The jeans are too loose in the top block but overall its getting better.

5. breakz

breakz Senior member

^^^ that honestly isn't too bad. You look better than most. The shirt could fit better try going down one more size. The jeans are too loose in the top block but overall its getting better.

Agreed, good step up dan. Shirt could fit better though.

6. constantine.

constantine. Senior member

Kelvin, how did you size those Kirks?

7. ctrlaltelite

ctrlaltelite Senior member

to hang out at the mall and going to the movie theatre [​IMG]

Zara/levis 511/converse

[​IMG]

8. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

9. Jokerman

Jokerman Senior member

so i look grumpy...but...

dress is sunshine & shadow
    coat is rag & bone
    shoes, ysl tribute 2 (which, you can't see much of, but they're my favorite)

without a coat ...
    [​IMG]

and then ...
    [​IMG]

thoughts? suggestions? help?

Very Cute. Like others have said it wouldnt hurt to loose the socks. Wish more girls had your taste of clothing wear I live.

10. ctrlaltelite

ctrlaltelite Senior member

I was from Northern VA but I moved to NYC last week, so I'm not usually grumpy anymore.

WTF?!

11. justtemple

justtemple Senior member

Very Cute. Like others have said it wouldnt hurt to loose the socks. Wish more girls had your taste of clothing wear I live.

I think the socks look great, I wouldn't say that normally but I think you pull it off well. I completely agree about girls' taste in clothing.

12. danracer

danracer Senior member

Agreed, good step up dan. Shirt could fit better though.

[​IMG]

thnx, yeah the shirt could be better but they never have xs on zara so i might have to take my shirts to a tailor to thin em a bit [​IMG]

13. wmmk

wmmk Senior member

This is just for the lulz. I was out thrifting with cute hipster girls. They convinced me to buy the shorts and wear them around Wicker Park for the afternoon. Y'all know you love the exposed belly, mmmmmmmm. [​IMG]

14. dibadiba

dibadiba Affiliate Vendor

15. GuidoWongolini

GuidoWongolini Senior member

so i look grumpy...but... thoughts? suggestions? help?
    - I like, nothing needs to change Back to Topic Temp - 11c, crisp & just in time before the rain Days Agenda - Wednesday, meetings, no lunch as I have a dinner tonight @ Claudes (French mega degustation PIG out) & introducing my "friend " to Mom, Sis & B.I.L - so everyone will do their best to represent the Adams Family! Not smiling as it is COLD [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    Frames Ti matt black frame w vanilla temples - Viktor & Rolf (the choice of retired dictators..) Sun-glasses "Carey" brown TS - Tom Ford Over coat Navy Piacenza cashmere - Bespoke (from about 8 year ago) BlazerSuit Grey S120 wool/mohair, 2B, 2 PP, button fly, soft shoulder - Peter Lee PS Pal Zileri Shirt Jantzen MTO 1st Batch Watch SS Ingenuier 3227-01- IWC Tie Narrow 4 color travel - Muji Socks Navy cotton - Pantharella F/wear\t Chocolate French calf "austerity brogue" - Zee's Bag Olive tote, ballistic nylon - Porter Japan Pen Red "Guilietta" Alfa Romeo LE roller ball, resin - Delta Umbrella Mid-night - Bespok Odeur\tOriginal Musk Blend #1 - Kiehls​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.