1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Jekyll, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

[​IMG]

Never posted in here before , ready to catch fire on the shoes lol

Solid stuff dude, welcome.

2. robbie

robbie Pleading Poverty

Solid stuff dude, welcome.

+11

3. ToruOkada

ToruOkada Senior member

you're not gonna get a lot of hate here, this isn't sufu. your fits are also better than 99% of everyone who posts on this forum.

4. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

[​IMG] Lookbook celebrity.

5. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Looks good. Welcome!

6. Nil

Nil Senior member

[​IMG] J. Crew Linen shirt J. Crew 5" inseam shorts Vans Classics I was packing for my vacation to St. Lucia that I leave for tomorrow and decided to take a picture to see if the shorts work. I typically never wear shorts, especially ones this short, so I was quite unsure about them but I'm happy with the results. So I suppose this is more of a What Are You Wearing Tomorrow from me.

7. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

bobo looks like the uncle I wished I had that would come get me out of 3rd period spanish to go fishing

Thanks [​IMG]
    You look like a nazi doctor/killer who escaped to south america, im feeling it.

8. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

J. Crew Linen shirt J. Crew 5" inseam shorts Vans Classics I was packing for my vacation to St. Lucia that I leave for tomorrow and decided to take a picture to see if the shorts work. I typically never wear shorts, especially ones this short, so I was quite unsure about them but I'm happy with the results. So I suppose this is more of a What Are You Wearing Tomorrow from me.[/I]
    Shorts are so wide! I would go slimmer in the leg. Length looks fine, this is a good summer uniform, I wore essentially the same thing (different shoes, different shorts, same colors though) the other day.

9. asobu

asobu Senior member

Great stuff. Not sure if I like the tuck but the pieces are very nice, fit is impeccable and colors are great.

10. Tooch4321

Tooch4321 Senior member

[​IMG]

J. Crew Linen shirt
    J. Crew 5" inseam shorts
    Vans Classics

I was packing for my vacation to St. Lucia that I leave for tomorrow and decided to take a picture to see if the shorts work. I typically never wear shorts, especially ones this short, so I was quite unsure about them but I'm happy with the results. So I suppose this is more of a What Are You Wearing Tomorrow from me.

damn bryce, did you cut some weight?! solid looking fit, i see you did a lot of shopping while on your internet hiatus...

11. Nil

Nil Senior member

damn bryce, did you cut some weight?! solid looking fit, i see you did a lot of shopping while on your internet hiatus...
    Nah, I'm still hovering around 205 or so. If anything I've gained a little the last few weeks from firing up my grill just a bit too much. I have bought a lot of shit recently though as my disposable income has become a bit larger; it's still nothing compared to the sprees I recall you going on though.

12. robin

robin Senior member

Cool to see you posting here! I read your site on occasion.

13. Tooch4321

Tooch4321 Senior member

Nah, I'm still hovering around 205 or so. If anything I've gained a little the last few weeks from firing up my grill just a bit too much. I have bought a lot of shit recently though as my disposable income has become a bit larger; it's still nothing compared to the sprees I recall you going on though.

i have no idea what you're talking about (hahaha)? i don't have a shopping problem...no, not me!

14. Nil

Nil Senior member

I remember a grip of BoO shirts from you last fall. I can only imagine what you've been up to since then.

15. Tooch4321

Tooch4321 Senior member

I remember a grip of BoO shirts from you last fall. I can only imagine what you've been up to since then.

add a few more BoO, some EG, KMWs and some other stuff, but that's between me and Mauro (hell, he even cut me off for a while). holler at me, i have some Continental stuff laying around and maybe a fe other things...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.