• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkPantser

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
I think he wanted people to comment on his wack ass painting.

I hate to be the one to out him, but that is not what gosurface wore today, check it:

NDG3.jpg

Dude's getting dressed up for his WAYWT pictures, sad.

Ozarks

Reaction score
77956901.jpg
Just had the sleeves tapered, and immediately had to roll them up because of the heat. Jcrew (it's blue gingham) Express APC Clarks

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PinkPantser
I hate to be the one to out him, but that is not what gosurface wore today, check it:

Dude's getting dressed up for his WAYWT pictures, sad.

terrible

somethingclever

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
Ahh fucked up colors and blurry pictures are annoying.
DSC03059.jpg

Lucky buttondown
Theory shorts
Vintage belt
TBC captoes
Cole Haan bag

Chrono- Almost wore my Koto blazer but didn't feel like it. Also almost rolled these shorts.
laugh.gif

Awesome. A fun look to pull out as it gets warmer.
I'm on the lookout for captoes like that, somehow I haven't had much luck besides a pair of margielas that I'm considering.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Temp - 24c - 27c, nice & a compromise, wool pants but no jacket (no accident)
Days Agenda - Wednesday, just a few meetings, then hooking up with Toilet Duck & Kolecho to discuss all things VASS!

Hat Small brim navy panama w dark blue band - Aquascutum
Frames Pink gold Ti "half rim" - 999.9
BlazerSuit Grey VBC S130 wool, 3 roll 2, 3 x patch pocket, button fly, soft shoulder - CHAN #3 (PANTS ONLY)
Shirt Blue/white stripe, cotton BD - MHKGM
Watch SS Ingenuier 3227-01- IWC
Socks Pantharella
F/wear\t Tan calf decorated cap-toe - MHKGM (pre-antique treatment, will do this w/end. Just wanted to break in)
Bag Dark olive/green soft case in "Saffiano" calf - Prada
Portfolio Navy A4 Slim "envelope" style - Valextra
Odeur\tVirgin Island - Creed

L1100224.jpg

Details of new shirt & collar - shirt has yet to be laundered, so it is a bit stiff
L1100204.jpg

L1100237.jpg

Not bad - will be BAD ASS after some dark polish & antique treatment
L1100197.jpg

L1100211.jpg

A better colour representation of hat
L1100243.jpg

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
PG- the look on that girls face in the first picture is hilarious. I can't tell if she's excited to see whoever is walking past you, or that she all of a sudden realizes she's walking through your picture. either way, its funny.

good fit (as always)

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
Theory shorts
Vintage belt
TBC captoes
Cole Haan bag

Surcingle belt
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Good stuff in reglar-type waywt from jessejb (yes, shirt's a little short), ddml, chrono (urban outfitters sellout), etc. I like how labelking's solution to looking uncomfortable in certain situations (e.g., w/ girl) is to look slightly uncomfortable in all situations.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Sidartha collection day Raf Simons hoodie Raf Simons pants with ribbed tied shirt overlay Augusta boots
sid.jpg

chrisjr

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
Sidartha collection day Raf Simons hoodie Raf Simons pants with ribbed tied shirt overlay Augusta boots
sid.jpg

Pardon my ignorance, but could this look not be recreated at a quarter of the cost and look almost the same? I'm sure the construction is fantastic, but to be honest, if I saw you walking down the street, I wouldn't say something like "damn that guy is well dressed". Once again, I'm not trying to knock you, I still just don't understand the jil/raf mentality. Will it come with time? And I think the bottom half killed it. I think the hoodie is oversized, droopish, and kinda *EDIT*bland*EDIT*. That's just me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads