1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Jekyll, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

nevermind. was an attributed quote i see

2. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

oh, and will? please try not to post images of isuck, unless yer into fucking with my gag reflex.

for future reference

Fuck him. And I mean hate fuck him.

3. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Senior member

oh, and will? please try not to post images of isuck, unless yer into fucking with my gag reflex.

for future reference

oh, and merz? please try to not act like Justin stuffed you in a locker and split your lip yesterday at recess.

for future reference.

4. Eason

Eason Senior member

Smells like gay sex in here...

5. mjknight

mjknight Well-Known Member

The coolest dudes ever (Minus me):

[​IMG]

What kind of jeans is Brian wearing?

6. aqhong

aqhong Senior member

^ Looks like Somet.

7. xchen

xchen Senior member

Seems more like 5EPxSF to me.

8. Teger

Teger Senior member

5EPs. look at the tag dawgs

9. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

Yeah, they're the 5EP x SF jeans. I remember asking what they were.

10. aqhong

aqhong Senior member

My bad. Did see the tag, but thought it was a white Somet one.

11. GuidoWongolini

GuidoWongolini Senior member

Phat Guido - what fit are those jeans? Most Uniqlo jeans are way too tapered for me but I like those.
    - they are the S-001, I have actually had the leg slimed from knee down to a 7.5"opening

The coolest dudes ever (Minus me):
    - that first pic is very back of album cover worthy

Styleforum Meetups: "Where it's always 30 degrees colder then the real world."
    Way jealous though, everyone looks great.

- so true

ny guys looking superduper

[​IMG]
    baracuta, uniqlo, sperry

- this is worth repeating as I'm afraid everyone is getting some serious circling jerking of the NY shot

12. somethingclever

somethingclever Senior member

The four of you look great! Too bad I haven't really posted much here, I'm in NYC most of the time when not in school. Meetups like that look fun. PinkPantser, whats teh bike? Looks pretty cool.

13. somethingclever

somethingclever Senior member

BrettChaotix, it looks to me like that you've got the DRKSHDW T working for you. Those vans are like budget ROs even. (don't start biting from the comparison, I'm sure they're totally different in many ways)

14. wmmk

wmmk Senior member

Gotta work today, so crappy uniform pic:
    [​IMG]

I'm confused. Aren't you one of the MC dudes who is always talking about suits, or am I mixing you up with someone else.

15. wmmk

wmmk Senior member

[​IMG]

Sorry to repost, but if I were planning on kopping some new jawns (say, SExSC06's) and they were either going to be a bit slimmer (29's) or a bit looser (30's) than these, what would you recommend?

My biggest weakness, style-wise, is that I really suck at judging fit and visualizing stuff without actually trying it on.

16. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Senior member

BrettChaotix, it looks to me like that you've got the DRKSHDW T working for you. Those vans are like budget ROs even. (don't start biting from the comparison, I'm sure they're totally different in many ways)
    I've actually got a pair of the trainers but I totally agree. Brett does a great job mixing the shit that inspires Rick with actual Rick. Similar outfits (Drkshdw tee, cropped black pants or shorts, and sneakers) is my go to summer steez.

17. aqhong

aqhong Senior member

Sorry to repost, but if I were planning on kopping some new jawns (say, SExSC06's) and they were either going to be a bit slimmer (29's) or a bit looser (30's) than these, what would you recommend? My biggest weakness, style-wise, is that I really suck at judging fit and visualizing stuff without actually trying it on.
    SExSC06 are going to be straighter than APC NS either way, but I'd say go looser.

18. PinkPantser

PinkPantser Senior member

I'm confused. Aren't you one of the MC dudes who is always talking about suits, or am I mixing you up with someone else.

unless dopey also posts in this thread - http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...=45116&page=40 - I don't think that's him.

19. PinkPantser

PinkPantser Senior member

- this is worth repeating
    thanks PG
    whats teh bike? Looks pretty cool.
    I'm unsure, it was a loaner from the hotel I was staying at. They're really comfortable to ride and lots of people along the beach had them.

20. aqhong

aqhong Senior member

unless dopey also posts in this thread - http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...=45116&page=40 - I don't think that's him.
    I probably shouldn't be surprised, but it never occurred to me that there are forums specifically for fat people.

P.S. What exactly is "erotic weight gain"? Actually, never mind. Don't answer that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.