• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
It's like I can't criticize anyone's outfit without people portrayed as 'bitching'. Ridiculous. For the record, what I wrote was probably the most relevant post on this entire page, doesn't that say something?
Relevant to you and you alone. The most relevant post to me was the Alien vs. Predator picture.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
You buy the ticket, you take the ride.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's like I can't criticize anyone's outfit without people portrayed as 'bitching'. Ridiculous. It's like I can SEE you turning your head and waving your hand dismissively

For the record, what I wrote was probably the most relevant post on this entire page, doesn't that say something? Dripping with condescension

Ban me if you want, but I'd like to know why and sincerely hope its not because I like to be honest about what I think of people's outfits. Again with both the martyrdom and overestimation of your own opinions

can't help the fact that I don't have the 'tact' of other members here, though I'd like to think people can see past that. What do you think tact means?

I don't understand what makes you think you're entitled to having people value your opinions. It really is too late now, but if you were a little more observant and self-deprecating, and a whole lot less solipsistic and dramatic, you MIGHT not have been a terrible poster. You clearly have spent a lot of time on teh interwebz, why haven't you figured out how this works yet?

EDIT: Population of my ignore list, over nearly 5 goddamn years on this board: Coho, Xenox.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
I don't understand what makes you think you're entitled to having people value your opinions. It really is too late now, but if you were a little more observant and self-deprecating, and a whole lot less solipsistic and dramatic, you MIGHT not have been a terrible poster. You clearly have spent a lot of time on teh interwebz, why haven't you figured out how this works yet? EDIT: Population of my ignore list, over nearly 5 goddamn years on this board: Coho, Xenox.
I'd like to think I don't need a status to have people consider my opinions, my opinions should be taken for what they are worth on their own, the fact that I said them shouldn't have much to do with it. I don't see what self-deprecation has to do with it, my post was about shellshock, nothing to do with me. Martyrdom, to some degree, I'm not particularly worried about having 'wrong' views or saying something thats taboo, I am more inclined to say what I think and believe so long as I'm not offending anyone which I tried my best not to (though this can at times be difficult). I think tact is diplomacy, which I must admit is not a big priority for me on an internet forum. I do observe the forum a lot, but I don't cater myself to the forum and disagree with this mentality, sure I wouldn't be as disliked but I also wouldn't be able to express my views for fear of them being rejected or degrading my reputation, that is not a good mindset.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To borrow a phrase that someone else on sufu used, if you clown faggots would just add him to your ignore list this would not be an issue. It's obvious he gets off on pushing people's buttons, and yet you keep lining up to let him do it. I guarantee he's laughing everytime you write that killer post that just totally eviscerates him, dude.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No, I don't 'get off on this', but I do find it a bit funny how little it takes to push people over the edge and how people will go to lengths to put me on their ignore list.

I'm off to bed, see you all in the morning. (If I'm not banned/ignored by everyone/etc.)

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
See, I'm sure he just said some stupid **** there but I can't tell. Also, do not quote him, ever.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
levity
photo-163.jpg
photo-163.jpg
photo-163.jpg
photo-163.jpg
photo-163.jpg
photo-163.jpg

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Undoubtively some dumb ****.

Wow man, it's like your mouth has diarrhea, and you just can't stop. However, I don't have to worry about it, because you're the first (and hopefully last) on my ignore list. Cheers

Edit: Damn it Kunk, I've seen that pic about 10 tiomes now, and still crack up, because I know someone IRL with that same hairdo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads