1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Jekyll, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryannn

ryannn Senior member

He replaced the claws with his kids though. = \\

2. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

he was clowning on the guy for being tall, something he obviously can't control, and you come to his defense.... [​IMG] and this coming from the megabyte that hasn't posted a fit pic since god knows when? [​IMG] keep pointin' that finger bro-dude. you've got three more pointing right back at ya
    I didn't come to anyone's defense, I just pointed out that what you said made no sense whatsoever while you love to think you're so superior to everyone. Why does it matter if I post fits? I don't make it a point to hide the fact that I am a student who doesn't have the money for a massively exciting wardrobe ??? You have 3 hands?
    what kind of crap is that? what an awful idea and coinage of a terrible term. I have 20 pairs of jeans in my closet that would fit into that category which is why i don't wear them.
    Many jeans are anti-fit [​IMG]

3. asobu

asobu Senior member

what kind of crap is that? what an awful idea and coinage of a terrible term. I have 20 pairs of jeans in my closet that would fit into that category which is why i don't wear them.

Eh, what? There's no objective "correct" or "best" fit; pants (etc) are cut differently to create different silhouettes and fits. As slim fitting as possible in not the be all end all of how pants should look. They're still cut differently than your (assumingly) ill fitting jeans, hence creating a look that is different than slim, which is a good thing sometimes (often).

4. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

As slim fitting as possible i(s) (ed.) not the be all end all of how pants should look.

as evidenced by every sq4fuu and imatop fit

5. Rae_

Rae_ Member

6. sq4you

sq4you Senior member

keep pointin' that finger bro-dude. you've got three more pointing right back at ya

Why does it matter if I post fits? I don't make it a point to hide the fact that I am a student who doesn't have the money for a massively exciting wardrobe

??? You have 3 hands?

[​IMG] looks like that college education is really paying off.

point your finger at your computer screen dude, take a good look at your hand, then tell me what you see.

7. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

boring troll is boring

8. sq4you

sq4you Senior member

as evidenced by every sq4fuu and imatop fit

why not show the class what a great fit really looks like? maybe you could post a pic with that sweet denim jacket you picked up at the Gap.

9. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

[​IMG] looks like that college education is really paying off. point your finger at your computer screen dude, take a good look at your hand, then tell me what you see.
    Oh, so you're just a retard who points at things with 3 fingers at a time? This is fun

10. vettloffah

vettloffah Well-Known Member

Eh, what? There's no objective "correct" or "best" fit; pants (etc) are cut differently to create different silhouettes and fits. As slim fitting as possible in not the be all end all of how pants should look. They're still cut differently than your (assumingly) ill fitting jeans, hence creating a look that is different than slim, which is a good thing sometimes (often).
    i'm not saying slim fitting jeans are the only ones that fit right. Whether a pant is baggy or slim, they can still fit. However, in the example I was referring to it seems as though they are too big, and by big i do not mean baggy, i mean they seem like they don't fit at the waist...

11. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

This thread:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

12. wmmk

wmmk Senior member

^A truthy poast. [​IMG]

13. vettloffah

vettloffah Well-Known Member

^ what a strange placement of his printer. I can't understand where this guy puts his knees?

14. Doctor

Doctor Senior member

You may have discovered the cause of his slouch.

15. Dethevn

Dethevn Active Member

Am I the only one who sees the comparison?

lmao. Good call on that one.

16. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

^A truthy poast.

[​IMG]

The cigarette puts him into Ironic Hipster Nerd category.

17. j

j Senior member Admin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.