1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Jekyll, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

We missed you in NYC.

I missed you, too. :-(

hahah wow pretty positive response over here, i think i found my new favorite forum [​IMG]

also, gosurface that dries cardigan is beautiful, next time you're in NYC you will and i should get lunch.

Thanks scott. Really good to see you on SF. And, as for lunch, you can count on it!

2. robbie

robbie Senior member

[​IMG] [​IMG] walton slips 501xx (pre 'new' cut) vintage large waffle Fruit of the loom thermal USMC cotton shirt hair cut
    [​IMG]
    the stars on that jacket kind of remind me of = [​IMG]

3. Kent Money

Kent Money Senior member

and you're the biggest stroke on the forum learn how to spell you fucking ogre ps. don't pm me career questions next time
    ogre? i guess that is better than overweight yuppie who wears cashmere shawl cardigans while he works at the bank. and AHAHHAHA, to the 'business advice' blurb. To set the record straight, I asked him what year he graduated from UCLA and what was his major. Tell me that's fuckin career advice...

4. Ibrock

Ibrock Senior member

[​IMG]

thrift
    j. crew
    N&F
    adidas

5. sq4you

sq4you Senior member

getting a much due haircut next week.

I'm not exactly at my prefered body comp right now, I need to start swimming again because right now my body is straight down and then juts out on both sides right below my abs then swings back in to straight at my waist. Its really wierd. Also, normally my hair is A LOT shorter, I have been needing and wanting a haircut for about a month but things have been going on. Have an appointment for this week. The necklace is normally like this:

My hair in the old picture is probably a month after a haircut tho so its still a little long, if I recall I got a cut only a week later, but this current pic is like 2 and a half months post haircut, and my hair grows really fast. I agree about the v thing though, I only wore them all the time because its pretty much all I had pre-Christmas; I feel comfortable with the v though, I would never touch a deep v neck however.

The Cardigan is a tiny bit too tight, although it looks very tight because I was folding my arms.

Nah I've taken my share of criticism for that, I should've left the cardigan in the sale pile where it belongs. I don't intend to look like a hipster.

Also, I think my hair is really off in that picture, I got like 2 inches cut off all around and it is REALLY short, I need to take better pictures and get in better shape.

can you please shut the fuck up and stop making excuses about how your hair is 1 inch too long. no one cares about the pubes on your head

6. jet

jet Senior member

ogre? i guess that is better than overweight yuppie who wears cashmere shawl cardigans while he works at the bank.

and AHAHHAHA, to the 'business advice' blurb. To set the record straight, I asked him what year he graduated from UCLA and what was his major. Tell me that's fuckin career advice...

I guess they don't teach cretins how to read at ucla. I'm going to sit back and watch this self-ownage unfold. How did you get accepted again?

PS. I wear hm at work. And I weigh less than your head alone. Idiot. Smh.

7. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Senior member

Long, wet day... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Borrelli field coat, cotton RL sweater, lambswool Dunhill shirt, cotton Incotex trousers, cotton RL Garran chukkas, cordovan

8. Kent Money

Kent Money Senior member

I guess they don't teach cretins how to read at ucla. I'm going to sit back and watch this self-ownage unfold. How did you get accepted again? PS. I wear hm at work. And I weigh less than your head alone. Idiot. Smh.
    Easy for someone to say who is such a fuckin pussy that he wont post his own ugly mug on this forum like the rest of its members. Afraid to look like complete shit after dropping way to much money on name brands? yeah, I know you are. Dont put a face to your name...people will respect you more. Oh wait, you already knew that.

9. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

Jersey Shore Reunion Show + WAYWT E-Beef Edition = Entertaining night.

10. connor

connor Senior member

Does anyone have any tips for getting more mileage out of my shitty p&s? (Exilim z75). I know I should take my pictures in natural light, but even if I do they come out looking blurry and lame.

[​IMG]

m+o / aa / uniqlo / lands end

get a cheap tripod. if your camera has a manual focus option, use AF to focus on where youre gonna be and then change to MF and then hit the timer on

11. theom-

theom- Senior member

can you please shut the fuck up and stop making excuses about how your hair is 1 inch too long. no one cares about the pubes on your head

lol

12. Kill_switch

Kill_switch Senior member

I just got fucking two inches taken off my entire head, why can't I make an excuse that the angle is perhaps making my hair look longer? When everyone around me including family, girlfriend, friends, etc are all like HOLY SHIT YOUR HAIR, its shorter. I mean even a teacher who hates me commented and said "Wow Ryan, you got a mens haircut" because my hair was too damn long.

13. sq4you

sq4you Senior member

did your teacher comment on how nice your shaved pubes look too?

14. Kent Money

Kent Money Senior member

^^the ones under your nose??? [​IMG]

15. dls6128

dls6128 Senior member

Making cheap look good (no hate)

Thanks.

get a cheap tripod. if your camera has a manual focus option, use AF to focus on where youre gonna be and then change to MF and then hit the timer on

I actually try to do this already. Maybe I'll just try to find a good place outside.

16. jwied82

jwied82 Senior member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

r&b
    julian red
    tretorn

17. theom-

theom- Senior member

I just got fucking two inches taken off my entire head, why can't I make an excuse that the angle is perhaps making my hair look longer? When everyone around me including family, girlfriend, friends, etc are all like HOLY SHIT YOUR HAIR, its shorter. I mean even a teacher who hates me commented and said "Wow Ryan, you got a mens haircut" because my hair was too damn long.
    its just hair. You are like a little girl.

18. Kill_switch

Kill_switch Senior member

Alright I was heated today I'll admit, I dug myself into a hole. I just need to take better pictures or I'm going to get ripped to shreds again lol.

19. theom-

theom- Senior member

you still don't get it. its not the fkn picture or how you took it.

20. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

Tension is thick up in herr. Oof. I guess I chose a bad time to post a WAYWT after such a long hiatus. Ah well... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] shirt: gitman vintage shawl cardi: hickey pants: steven alan shoes: alden indy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.