1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

(Old) Ask a Question, Get an Answer - please ask all quick questions here

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Empire, Feb 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaychiz

jaychiz Senior member

is there somewhere online i can purchase replacement toggles for a duffel coat? i bought a vintage one that had them cut off

2. mlyngard

mlyngard Senior member

is it bad that i really like the #1?

#1 is the way I've always believed it should be done. But I'm old school.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. mlyngard

mlyngard Senior member

How are you supposed to order from Uniqlo? I've emailed them multiple times and left two voicemails with my name and a phone number, and I've only received a copy + paste email response back.

Be patient, or call early-ish on a weekend, Sunday is best. You may get somebody right away.

is there somewhere online i can purchase replacement toggles for a duffel coat? i bought a vintage one that had them cut off

Saw this earlier. Have this question in to a woman I know who actually collects vintage buttons wholesale (she's a fashion and textile designer). Give me a few...

4. videogeek

videogeek Senior member

5. phreak

phreak Senior member

bump

6. RyanAnderson

RyanAnderson Senior member

Should I keep the sperry x jcrew chukkas or brown clarks DBs?

7. jordansmith123

jordansmith123 Senior member

Someone just purchased my W+H Denim, they are located in Thailand. I received instant payment and Paypal list it as Ok to Ship but he has an unconfirmed address. However in the notes, the buyer wanted me to mark the jeans as a gift and declare the cost of ten dollars. Should I just refund the buyer and what kind of protection can I take to not get scammed. Also, if i mark the gift as 10 dollars and something goes wrong will I only be refunded 10 dollars? Any info would be great.

8. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

If you have the money why does it matter? The reason why he wants that is so he doesn't have to pay customs charges, it's common practice

9. mlyngard

mlyngard Senior member

bump

Call my friend Elisa, the owner at Sugarcube. She's been a Relwen dealer for a number of years, and can probably order it and get more information on it. She's very sweet to boot. I get Relwen stuff from her.

(fyi - they're an APC and Dunderton dealer too, and both companies are extremely picky about bricks-and-mortar dealers, so you're in good hands)

http://www.sugarcube.us/images/

10. aoluffy

aoluffy Senior member

yo you guys know the blazers/jackets jay sean wears in this video (specifically the one he wears @ 1:10) ? where can you get ones like those from with that quality fit.

11. splattered

splattered Senior member

I have 8 pairs of Diesel up for sale on ebay and someone from South Korea wants to know if i ship there and if i would provide a discount of he wins multiple pairs.. does anyone have experience shipping out of the states? I've mailed stuff to Canada, but that's about it.

12. pg600rr

pg600rr Senior member

I have 8 pairs of Diesel up for sale on ebay and someone from South Korea wants to know if i ship there and if i would provide a discount of he wins multiple pairs.. does anyone have experience shipping out of the states? I've mailed stuff to Canada, but that's about it.

what cut/size are they? as far as shipping out of US, I generally try to avoid it unless I need to 9i.e., the items have no bids and the only bid is going to be an outside US buyer)... I have probably sold outside US 30 times and I would say ran into problems about 6 times.

13. jpo

jpo Senior member

Anyone?
    +1 Anyone, anyone? come on.....who's been checking out cords? Let's hear it...

14. splattered

splattered Senior member

what cut/size are they? as far as shipping out of US, I generally try to avoid it unless I need to 9i.e., the items have no bids and the only bid is going to be an outside US buyer)... I have probably sold outside US 30 times and I would say ran into problems about 6 times.

What sort of problems? Just curious.

They are all Diesel Zatiny, size 28 (so a 30 waist)

15. Ahab

Ahab Senior member

Does anyone use Pine-Sol when washing their jeans? I read that cold water laundry does not kill bacteria and I do not wish to use bleach for obvious reasons.

16. aaaeeeiiiooouuu

aaaeeeiiiooouuu Senior member

Which online stores carry Apolis Activism items?

I already know that the following carry AA:

- Farinelli's
    - Context
    - ShopDetour
    - Crane's
    - Bows + Arrows
    - Epaulet

Am I missing any big ones?

17. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

18. aaaeeeiiiooouuu

aaaeeeiiiooouuu Senior member

I was looking for online stores, not brick-and-mortar stores.

Although I'm happy to see that a a couple of those are near my house (not expecting them to carry a great selection, however). Thanks for posting.

19. jaychiz

jaychiz Senior member

Saw this earlier. Have this question in to a woman I know who actually collects vintage buttons wholesale (she's a fashion and textile designer). Give me a few...

awesome, much appreciated

20. mtmindc

mtmindc Senior member

Can someone identify these Persol shades? [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.