Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

(Old) Ask a Question, Get an Answer - please ask all quick questions here

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Empire, Feb 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

To all the folks at the Holiday party I posit this question, do my feet appear freakishly large, or do you think they are in proportion to my body?
    Oohhh. Allen edmonds. I just remembered. Yea, they looked normal. Don't worry

2. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Fashion Hayzus

To all the folks at the Holiday party, did my penis appear freakisly large, or do you think Chronoaug enjoyed it?

3. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

4. Gravitas

Gravitas Senior member

Yeah, I don't think my feet look that huge, but I was delivering last night in those shoes wearing jeans with the same size opening and this guy was like, "Holy cow you have huge feet! What size do you wear..." Just was curious as to the consensus.

I just remembered, someone at the Holiday Party said something like, "Dude, your feet are like double the size of your body!"

5. sh0ebox

sh0ebox Senior member

Can anyone who owns a size 30 and/or 32 Sterlingwear Classic Pea Coat give me some chest/shoulder measurements?

My chest measures 34" inhaled and I want to make sure that I get the right size so that I can achieve a slim fit and be able to wear something such as a sweater underneath without feeling too constricted. But I don't want it to be baggy at all, either. Thanks

anybody?

6. Halcyon

Halcyon Well-Known Member

cap toe shoes + jeans = do not want?

7. Jekyll

Jekyll Senior member

8. whacked

whacked Senior member

What's the first-time code for Revolve, and will it work on sale items?

Email/call Revolve CS after you place an order, they'll apply the code manually.

At the moment, you're better off using code HOLIDAY08 for 33% tho. And yes, their coupons work on sale items, with some exceptions (Nudie, CP, among others)

cap toe shoes + jeans = do not want?

For balmorals (closed-lacing shoes), yes. Some bluchers (Paul Smith) or boots (Alden, Kahtadin) look alright. I think.

9. Jekyll

Jekyll Senior member

At the moment, you're better off using code HOLIDAY08 for 33% tho. And yes, their coupons work on sale items, with some exceptions (Nudie, CP, among others)
    Yeah....I ended up using that one. I didn't feel like going to the bother of calling them. It was 25% though, not 33%. Got some Bob Cousy hi-tops for $30. Also some Filippa K trousers.

10. 8bpc

8bpc Senior member

What is the stitching and fabric quality of Endovanera pieces? How do they fit? What size in their coats or jackets would you suggest for a 37" chest? Thanks

11. changed

changed Senior member

I just received a pair of Chippewa Iron Works engineer boots for christmas, and I'm wondering what I should treat them with? I plan on wearing them everywhere (including in the upstate NY snow), so I'm thinking I will need a waterproofer. Is there anything else I'll need to put on them? edit: here they are [​IMG]

12. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

^
    http://www.obenaufs.com/
    or some sort of leather care oil or beeswax from a local leather, tannery, crafts store should work.

[​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

i need snowwear so i'm not sure about the suede, but i like the color better.

13. constantine.

constantine. Senior member

i need help with Wings + Horns sizing on jackets.

i wear a small in most brands. medium in band of outsiders. my chest measures 35.5

should i go for a small or medium? i know nothing about this brand and sizing. thanks.

14. Homme

Homme Senior member

^ Small.

[​IMG]

Did these CP's ever come in a low top ? If so, where does one "kop" ?

15. whacked

whacked Senior member

^
    http://www.obenaufs.com/
    or some sort of leather care oil or beeswax from a local leather, tannery, crafts store should work.

http://www.bakershoe.com/images/redwing/8173.jpg

or

http://www.redwingshoes.com/images/boots/large/875.jpg

i need snowwear so i'm not sure about the suede, but i like the color better.

I like the color of the first ones better as well. Try spraying a few coats of suede protector on them once every few months if you're afraid of snow/water damage.

i need help with Wings + Horns sizing on jackets.

i wear a small in most brands. medium in band of outsiders. my chest measures 35.5

should i go for a small or medium? i know nothing about this brand and sizing. thanks.

Small.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.