(Old) Ask a Question, Get an Answer - please ask all quick questions here

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Empire, Feb 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhoKnewI

WhoKnewI Senior member

I was leaning towards the red one because I'm getting a bit tired of black wallets.

2. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

I was leaning towards the red one because I'm getting a bit tired of black wallets.

Same reason i went red.

3. photofabix

photofabix Senior member

What's the best storage solution for Polo's, I have some of the cheap plastic hangers from Target but I'm getting what looks like bulges in the shoulder from the hanger. I've seen "the hanger project", but I just don't have that kind of cast to spend on hangers....

4. Willsw

Willsw Senior member

What's the best storage solution for Polo's, I have some of the cheap plastic hangers from Target but I'm getting what looks like bulges in the shoulder from the hanger. I've seen "the hanger project", but I just don't have that kind of cast to spend on hangers....

Try folding them.

5. photofabix

photofabix Senior member

Try folding them.

If I had the room I would, I don't own a dresser right now, I have a small closet that I can hang most everything and in the middle I have dare I say Yafa Blocks. I store my socks, boxer breifs, and Tees in. I'll just try to rearrange everything again [​IMG]

6. onion

onion Senior member

Any opinions on the fit of my new blazer (other than the fact the sleeves are too long)?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. aerether

aerether Senior member

I wear a 40S suit. Should I go "true to size" on a Sterlingwear peacoat (40S, which has a 38" chest measurement) or go down one (38S, which has a 36" chest measurement?) I vaguely remember
    This, again. Alternatively, what are some somewhat affordable peacoats you can recommend? EDIT: 5' 7", ~162 lb.

8. Bam!ChairDance

Bam!ChairDance Senior member

Any opinions on the fit of my new blazer (other than the fact the sleeves are too long)?
    It looks like it's trying to double as a corset. I'm not sure if there's anything you can do to reduce the amount of pulling at the waist, but from the pics you posted, there seems to be just too much suppression.

9. titojackson

titojackson Well-Known Member

Are the bean camp mocs look too similar to boat shoes to be appropriate for fall?

10. BOF

BOF Senior member

If I had the room I would, I don't own a dresser right now, I have a small closet that I can hang most everything and in the middle I have dare I say Yafa Blocks. I store my socks, boxer breifs, and Tees in. I'll just try to rearrange everything again [​IMG]

You could try something like this... http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/90102532

11. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

+1 on folding them. Using hangars almost always stretches out polos.

I wear a 40S suit.

Should I go "true to size" on a Sterlingwear peacoat (40S, which has a 38" chest measurement) or go down one (38S, which has a 36" chest measurement?) I vaguely remember

Size down to the 38.

12. aaronxxx

aaronxxx Senior member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

looks like it was made for a woman

13. photofabix

photofabix Senior member

+1 on folding them. Using hangars almost always stretches out polos.
    Thanks everyone for help, I'll just start folding them, right now I only have a few so shouldn't be to hard to move stuff around.

You could try something like this... http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/90102532

Thanks for that suggestion, I'll have to check and see what target has, as the closest Ikea is about 2 hours away. Definitely looks like a better solution then Yaffa Blocks...

14. aaronxxx

aaronxxx Senior member

what's a good brand that makes a good pullover sweater that i could layer with collared shirts? either v-neck or crewneck is fine.

15. Master-Classter

Master-Classter Senior member

[​IMG]

Looks like the body is a tad short, even for a sportscoat. I personally like fitted/slim but there's just too much waist suppression there, looks like you can't breath... just the wrong cut, suck it up and get something else... (sorry)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.