• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) Ask a Question, Get an Answer - please ask all quick questions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What can one expect to pay for a Seiko SUS Military watch? What was the original retail price when they were still in production?

Also if anyone knows a quality watch that is very similar to this one please post the name. Here is what the SUS Military looks like:
susocean1.jpg

I<3Bacon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I briefly owned a W+H black hoodie a while back (solid color, no ninja cuffs)... got rid of it because I couldn't get into how heavy and canvas-like it was. Are they all like that?

ekaJ

Reaction score
I've never stepped foot in Abercrombie & fitch. do their shirts really fit this slim? I'm 6'3", 39" chest. Ive always assumed A&F would be oversized if anything.

DeBar%20Trail%20-%20navy.jpg

Pilot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yes their stuff fis slim. but you're better off spending 75 bucks on a polo elsewear.

June

Reaction score
Where can I cop XS Ben Sherman shirts online besides eBay?

Joe2758

Reaction score
Have any of you tried on the oxford cloth dress shirt with the button down collar from AA? I'm curious if it fits slim or baggy, long or short etc.. Should I get the same size as my t-shirts from AA?

June

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Joe2758
Have any of you tried on the oxford cloth dress shirt with the button down collar from AA? I'm curious if it fits slim or baggy, long or short etc.. Should I get the same size as my t-shirts from AA?
Size down. And if you're taller than 6'0", it's supposedly too short. Thank goodness I'm 5'6"!

bbaquiran

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by June
Where can I cop XS Ben Sherman shirts online besides eBay?

Be careful with the XS short sleeved ones. The sleeve openings are small. Even on the regular "Mod" fit.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where can I get a nice, slim fit hoodie that's decently warm, kinda like MJK's except, you know, not $175?
tounge.gif

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
How should I size a Sterlingwear peacoat?

For the Authentic, I've read here to get true-to-size or to size down one. I remember seeing pictures of two other SFers, gshen and someone else, who both sized down one and looked fantastic.

Call Sterlingwear and ask. The guy I talked to, Jack, was very helpful. He said the size-up-two recommendation on their website is for fat, Average Joe civilians. When I inquired about the traditional, tight USNavy fit, he said to go true-to-size. Again, give them a call.

Just to be sure, I went and ordered the Authentic in Oxford Grey, true-to-size and down one... I can let you know how it goes when I receive them.

I<3Bacon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by melonadejello
Where can I get a nice, slim fit hoodie that's decently warm, kinda like MJK's except, you know, not $175?
tounge.gif

Use the styleforum discount code and get it for significantly less.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by melonadejello
tounge.gif

He also has a slammin' sample sale going on right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads