1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

(Old) Ask a Question, Get an Answer - please ask all quick questions here

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Empire, Feb 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Davidko19

Davidko19 Senior member

2. Halcyon

Halcyon Well-Known Member

Does anyone know what the total length for american apparel t-shirts are in xsmall or small?

3. NoVaguy

NoVaguy Senior member

what do you think about this peacoat? Im looking for a winter coat I can use in the los angeles area mainly for work and going out at night. Is this a good coat and what is the most you pay for it, price+shipping?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Banana-Republic-...d=p3286.c0.m14

http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp...146845.3146860

that chest measurement is probably not correct. I don't think that XL is 22 inches pit to pit if the shoulder point to point measurement is 21 inches. It's probably more like 24 inches. or more.

4. Serg

Serg Senior member

5. 8bpc

8bpc Senior member

Fair enough. Any good online stores to purchase plaid casual shirts like that with the two pouches on each breast? I can only seem to find normal and simple-striped casual button shirts...

Thanks again.

What about the Iron Heart Flannel Shirts at Self Edge (a SF affiliate)?

6. aaronxxx

aaronxxx Senior member

where can i get nice blank t-shirts in a bunch of different colors? i need some to wear to work at the gap, but the ones the gap sell are horrible and have huge, loose collars.

7. ltb

ltb Senior member

where can i get nice blank t-shirts in a bunch of different colors? i need some to wear to work at the gap, but the ones the gap sell are horrible and have huge, loose collars.
    american apparel and alternative apparel are two commonly recommended brands. with american apparel, you can find stuff at wholesale prices either on ebay or at trendyblanks. there's a guy (james nicolas, i believe) in the B&S forum who does some alternative apparel wholesale, as well, if you'd prefer those.

8. washanddry

washanddry Member

I was wondering if where could I buy a T-shirt that has a yellow color with a stain-like design on them? Thank you

9. melonadejello

melonadejello Senior member

Why do slim hoodies have such short sleeves? >.<

10. noir

noir New Member

What do the tags on authentic Acne Mic Raw look like? I just purchased a pair and am questioning the authenticity.

If anyone could post pics, I'd be your bff.

11. Tonybag0dohnutz

Tonybag0dohnutz Senior member

Anybody know how APC trousers are sized? I'm normally a 31, but the trousers go by S/M/L etc... S is sold out, but they have Mediums and I have no idea what the size ranges are. Thanks!

12. matso1236

matso1236 Well-Known Member

What do the tags on authentic Acne Mic Raw look like? I just purchased a pair and am questioning the authenticity.

If anyone could post pics, I'd be your bff.

Im not sure about the tags, but im sure the leather tag on the back is black on Mics, post pictues of yours, i have a pair of max, and they look rather hard to bootleg, all the buttons have acne written on them and stuff...

13. kit99bar

kit99bar Senior member

help for a color blind person [​IMG]

Would it be ok to wear a dark navy sweater with cherry black redwing boots? or do these colors clash too much? I'd be wearing dark denim with cuffs with this if it matters.
    thanks!

14. nandemo

nandemo New Member

15. noir

noir New Member

My leather tag is black but on the inside of the pant, on the tag behind the left pocket, it doesn't say mic in raw or anything like that anywhere. The tag on the inside says the size and it says "tube lena"... 98% cotton, 2% elastane. On the Acne site, http://www.acnejeans.com/system/sear...uct.asp?id=285, it says that it's 100% cotton. Am I just being insanely paranoid or do I have a reason to be concerned?

16. ToruOkada

ToruOkada Senior member

what the hell does "yoke" mean when talking about denim?

17. whodini

whodini Senior member

what the hell does "yoke" mean when talking about denim?
    The back rise of a jean.

18. vordhosbn009

vordhosbn009 New Member

Hey guys I'm new to this forum so sorry if this question has been asked ad nauseum.

I just bought a pair of raw denim jeans (Cheap Mondays, they were the cheapest in the shop and the best fitting on me). I've heard bits and pieces about how to take care of them but never the full story. I've been to wiki and I'm pretty sure it doesn't have an article on this.

So has anyone got a guide to take care of my raw denims so that they don't end up being a bad investment?

19. bbaquiran

bbaquiran Senior member

Hey guys I'm new to this forum so sorry if this question has been asked ad nauseum.

I just bought a pair of raw denim jeans (Cheap Mondays, they were the cheapest in the shop and the best fitting on me). I've heard bits and pieces about how to take care of them but never the full story. I've been to wiki and I'm pretty sure it doesn't have an article on this.

So has anyone got a guide to take care of my raw denims so that they don't end up being a bad investment?

Look here:
    http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=68358

Mods please sticky that thread already.

20. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

Alden Indys, Quoddy Ring Boots, Red Wing 875, Clark P&B Wallabees, or some desert boots (clark? opening ceremony?) as winter boots? I hate it when my toes get really cold in the winter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.