(Old) Ask a Question, Get an Answer - please ask all quick questions here

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Empire, Feb 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itskub

itskub Senior member

2. HomerJ

HomerJ Senior member

3. itskub

itskub Senior member

well, kinda, mercury has always mesmerized me, since childhood. also im in college and my areas of focus being sustainable design, environmental politics, and such im aware of the implications this object, and that itd be a bit hypocritical of me to wear one. still, this stuff is so cool.

4. Gilead

Gilead Senior member

Anyone know what the sizing on the April 77 Costello's is like? I want to know if I should size down or just stick with my regular waist size for a nice slim fit.

5. titojackson

titojackson Well-Known Member

This is going to be a weird question, but my best fitting shirt is a small American Eagle vintage fit western shirt. Any idea if I'd wear a small or a medium Hickey? I was concerned with the comparisons in the original thread to J Crew but slightly slimmer because I wear a small in J. Crew as well but its on the trim side already for me and their mediums are pretty blousy. It sucks being right at the cusp for between sizes.

6. hayzum

hayzum Senior member

I think I already know the answer to this but am hoping I can hang on to this jacket. Can a cowhide leather jacket be stretched in the shoulders?

7. whacked

whacked Senior member

This is going to be a weird question, but my best fitting shirt is a small American Eagle vintage fit western shirt. Any idea if I'd wear a small or a medium Hickey? I was concerned with the comparisons in the original thread to J Crew but slightly slimmer because I wear a small in J. Crew as well but its on the trim side already for me and their mediums are pretty blousy. It sucks being right at the cusp for between sizes.

Peruse their sizing chart (scroll down to "woven shirts"; people here have reported that it's dead on.

You seem like a small to me BTW.

8. Hugo

Hugo Senior member

How much does Acne Max Raw stretch? A 29 fits me perfectly exept on the hips, will they stretch?

9. Waffle

Waffle Well-Known Member

how is wjk qualitywise? are the jackets worth 50-60k ¥?

10. pooMonger

pooMonger Well-Known Member

11. GusW

GusW Senior member Dubiously Honored

I was given a pair of raw Edwin 1502, modeled afet an early Wrangler jean with a zipper. They are a little big (maybe 1/2- 3/4") on me in the waist and 1-1.5 " in length. Any idea how much they will shrink with a cold wash and hang dry?

12. twothreesix

twothreesix Member

Can anyone recommended a place in San Diego for hemming jeans, or maybe a place that I can mail them to?

13. ACDoyle

ACDoyle Senior member

Anyone know when Revolve is getting in the pre-order 5ep jeans in, called them but customer service had no idea

14. BYucko

BYucko Senior member

Old Navy, Gap and Banana Republic's stuff is basically the same, right? I mean don't they come out of the same factory?

15. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

Old Navy, Gap and Banana Republic's stuff is basically the same, right? I mean don't they come out of the same factory?

Construction is a little better as you go up, though not proportionally with the price increase. I used to work at BR, and we can buy everything for 50% off- so never, ever pay full price for that stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.