(Old) Ask a Question, Get an Answer - please ask all quick questions here

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Empire, Feb 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adaspiel

adaspiel Member

For anybody that owns a Nudie Bola and an Iron Heart 634S, what sizes fit you in each?

2. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

What size should i get in thin finn dry black coated,if i wear a slim jim dry japan in size 31

It depends on if you sized down on your slim jims and how they fit you. If they're tight to the point that you couldn't have sized down 1 on them, i'd stick with that size or size up 1 if you don't want them too tight. A couple of members here have bought the thin finn non-coateds in their true size and have been very happy with a slim but not too tight fit. I don't know for sure if the coated ones are sized the same. The best thing to do would be to PM drizzt as he owns a million jeans including the ones you have so he could tell you if the coateds are sized differently.

I'm hoping answering a question brings me karma to have mine answered.

3. djs488

djs488 Senior member

4. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

I normally read it as "if i remember/recall correctly"

5. Bam!ChairDance

Bam!ChairDance Senior member

I just got my Chimala slim straights from Denim Bar's website today, and unlike what the salespeople on the phone told me, they're crazy vanity sized (32 tagged= 35 waist). So are they designed to be anti-fit, or can I get a 30 without worrying about overly constraining thighs, etc?

6. berlin report

berlin report Senior member

I have some sneakers with a rubber sole that started to crack a bit in the middle. how can i go about fixing this so i can still wear them casually? Shoe goo?

I may be wrong but I don't think there's any way to repair rubber soles when they crack. I mean, I know you can vulcanize/reseal a tyre but not sure about rubber soles.

7. samven582

samven582 New Member

hello. I plane to buy these shoes link and I was wondering if somebody can recommend me some jeans to go with it. Thank you

8. Reset

Reset New Member

Hey guys, Is it possible to get a vest (or a waist coat if thats what you call it) altered to be slimmer? If so what would be the correct terminology for this?

9. robin

robin Senior member

Hey guys, Is it possible to get a vest (or a waist coat if thats what you call it) altered to be slimmer? If so what would be the correct terminology for this?
    Yes it is possible - you'll want to have the sides taken in at the seams. Most tailors should be able to do it.

10. Reset

Reset New Member

Yes it is possible - you'll want to have the sides taken in at the seams. Most tailors should be able to do it.

Thanks [​IMG]

11. Gewehr

Gewehr Senior member

To school I have to wear a black polo shirt, should I use the collar popped up or down?
    I know very stupid question, but since my style skills are null, what would you guys recommend?
    Thanks.

12. Schnurretiger

Schnurretiger Senior member

If you are James Dean, pop it up, because If you're not, I think it looks waaaay too cool.

13. Gewehr

Gewehr Senior member

If you are James Dean, pop it up, because If you're not, I think it looks waaaay too cool.
    lol
    I am not that cool xD

14. Musselma

Musselma Senior member

Unless you want to come off as a massive douchebag, i'd refrain from any collar popping.

15. lefty02guns

lefty02guns Member

Can any one tell me how the Rag and Bone RB 17 and RB 15 size. I usually wear a 32 with Levis, and the like. Do I need to size up or down in the Rag and Bones?

Also I am looking for a slim fitted yet relaxed typed fit.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.