(Old) Ask a Question, Get an Answer - please ask all quick questions here

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Empire, Feb 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

If they fit real good, who cares? The fit is probably the most important thing (unless you're a repro obsessed guy).

2. underwearer

underwearer Senior member

[​IMG]

DETHKLOK Rule!

[​IMG]

3. entropy kid

entropy kid Senior member

Does anyone have sizing info on this Brown Sound Bronski sweater (at Context). I'm a bit worried about sleeve length.

[​IMG]

4. cbusguy

cbusguy Senior member

5. rmnd

rmnd Well-Known Member

These are two week old rag & bone rb17. What do you guys think of the fit? Was it a good choice? I'm 6'3, 165lbs btw.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

These are two week old rag & bone rb17. What do you guys think of the fit? Was it a good choice? I'm 6'3, 165lbs btw.

I like them. I tried them on recently and was very impressed with the fit. It's a little against trend right now, but I love that they're a little wider below the knee.

7. bigskydream

bigskydream Senior member

I really like the fit.

Are those the "Grey Indigo" ones?

8. rmnd

rmnd Well-Known Member

I like them. I tried them on recently and was very impressed with the fit. It's a little against trend right now, but I love that they're a little wider below the knee.

Thanks! I was a little worried that they streched out a little too much. Overall, they're a really nice pair of jeans.

Thanks bigskydream! They are just the "Grey" ones.

9. feynmix

feynmix Senior member

A couple of quick questions. I am looking to buy some new decent but inexpensive (around $50-$75) jeans. I have heard a lot about Levis 501's, and I was wondering if these jeans on sale at Sears are the real thing. There is a Levis store at a nearby mall, but just wanted to make sure I didnt miss a good sale. Here is the link: http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...ing&cName=Mens Also, any recommendation for decent, slim fitting casual shirts that I can wear untucked? I also have a budget for about $50-60 each, but less the better. Thanks for your help .

10. nyc_gaucho

nyc_gaucho Senior member

after falling in love with the denim of the 5EPxSF jeans, i'm seriously considering getting a pair of the raw LDB's...so, i've been searching the boards getting info on them...but, i'm still a bit unsure about sizing and what is the best way to get a pair...revolve?...asking mauro to order a pair?...e-mailing hitman about deadstock???

my 5EPxSF's are sz 32, and i think i got the right size, as i didn't want them to be so tight around the thighs and below...but up top, they weren't very tight at all, from the get-go...and, i can slouch them now, if i wanted to...so, i would definitely want a tighter top-block on the more loosely cut LDB's...should i get a sz 31 in the raw LDB's then?...thanks

11. jufros

jufros Senior member

Any opinions on spiewak gear? Quality, fit, where to cop, etc?

12. robin

robin Senior member

I don't keep track of any online stockists, so no help there, but spiewak's quality is pretty good for the price. Fit tends to be true to size in my experience.

13. ken

ken Banned by Request

I like the workwear stuff. The "street" line, or whatever it's called, usually fits well but is pretty unimpressive (they've got this line everywhere, in my experience). Sometimes you can fine older made in USA stuff at thrift shops. The stuff is gold.

14. titojackson

titojackson Well-Known Member

What jeans fit similar to Ande Whall Grifters? when I saw a pair of Rakers for sale on Superfuture, i looked for pictures, and i definitely prefer the non-tapered Grifters. I'm not a big fan of the streaky denim they come in now though, so what's my best option other than waiting for v4?

15. robin

robin Senior member

I like the workwear stuff. The "street" line, or whatever it's called, usually fits well but is pretty unimpressive (they've got this line everywhere, in my experience). Sometimes you can fine older made in USA stuff at thrift shops. The stuff is gold.
    To note, Speiwak actually makes real workwear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.