• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OK Fed up with hairstyle need a change HELP!

cooke24

Reaction score
Ok ive had some wierd hairstyle for awile now and cant get out of it because i dont know what to do with it. First of all i dont like maintaining hair everyday its a pain, i already have to shave everyday so. I have no clue on what to do. Here are some pics please help me out PLEASE!. And if it matters im 18 and can grow a pertty thick beard.

1208082030.jpg

1208082034.jpg

1208082035.jpg

F475

Reaction score
You can let it grow out and go for the Man(d)ouche mop
lol8[1].gif

mens3.jpg

cooke24

Reaction score
i think that is rediculous. I need some good advice as i want to get rid of this hideous style.

F475

Reaction score
Sorry, I couldn't resist. That is how I imagine a certain user looks like..
laugh.gif
Hairstyles are a personal choice, and I am no expert. Maybe you'll find something more to your liking here.. http://www.hairfinder.com/menshair.htm

F475

Reaction score
If low maintenance is what you want, go short..

The classic Caesar..

wint-f1.jpg

or something more contemporary..

ewanmcgregor.jpg

Eagle

Reaction score
Have your barber cut your hair on the sides and back with a #1 guard on the clippers and leave the top about twice that length...it used to be called a varsity cut! There is no maintenance required.

captainmo

Reaction score
Cut it short, kind of like the caesar above. My hair is similar, but a bit shorter on the sides...my hair's thick, so if the sides get long it looks weird. Get some american crew fiber. It seems expensive - $15 for a little tub - but will last awhile. It doesn't leave your hair shiny like gel does, and works perfectly for a sort of tussled hair look. I usually shower later in the day, and if I put some in at night, in the morning I can use a bit of water and reset my hair.

aleeboy

Reaction score
take one of your girlfriends to the hair stylist and let them decide your fate. It's what I did and now I have what you could call the "mushroom" look. Takes only 5 minutes in the morning and I'm wholesome.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aleeboy
take one of your girlfriends to the hair stylist and let them decide your fate. It's what I did and now I have what you could call the "mushroom" look. Takes only 5 minutes in the morning and I'm wholesome.

she probably didnt like you very much.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads