• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Oh why are these in my size???

AnGeLiCbOrIs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Someone buy these so I don't have to.
devil.gif

JK

lee_44106

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You are a super pimp.

I'll buy them for you so you can sleeep easy.

I'm working on a payment plan so it'll be a while though.

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would wear them. They should be a little cheaper though. Come on GVH, give at least half off.

johnny_flapjack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quit pretending that there's a 10.5 shoe out there that're you're opposed to buying. You're like a 10.5 all-star catcher lately - nothing gets by you.

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These are so-o-o-o Tom Ford....

DrZRM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These are the ones that are killin' me. Saw this shoe at RL store in Boston yesterday (checking out the pre-sale) and seriously considered it at this price. If it were 50% off, I'd probably jump.

137657.jpg

Chips

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great look, and nice antiquing on the RL monks but the soles look a bit stout to me.

saint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of EG 11.5D Croc captoe bals in that color with bags and trees, topyd but only worn once or twice that don't fit me anymore that I'd be willing to sell. PM me if interested.

sartort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chips
Great look, and nice antiquing on the RL monks but the soles look a bit stout to me.

It's just the angle of the photograph. The welt is trimmed very close to the upper meaning the soles do not stick out past, but rather are in line with the leather at the widest point. Also it is a single sole while the angle of the photo I think exaggerates its thickness. That is one of the reasons I like EG so much, the soles seem to dissappear or at least blend in with the shoe and do not draw attention to themselves at all.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads