1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Oh the humanity

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by demeis, Jul 6, 2005.

1. demeis

demeis Senior member

2. JLibourel

JLibourel Senior member

You mean you DON'T button all five buttons on your suit coat? [​IMG]

3. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Senior member Dubiously Honored

You just have five? How last season.

4. Kent Wang

Kent Wang Senior member Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

5. Rabbi Mark

Rabbi Mark Well-Known Member

Every single bar mitzvah I do, I have to tell the boys for their three-button suits (and for some reason it's always a three button suit) that the top is "sometimes," the middle is "always," and the bottom is "never." They seem to want to button all three and, well, it just looks stupid.

Some of them grumble in frustration, and their little brothers complain, too, but it's an important thing for their spiritual and moral development.

6. Bradford

Bradford Senior member

Good god - you actually linked this forum to the Men's Wearhouse? I know I don't always have the best taste, but this might actually be grounds for a banning. I'm afraid that my taste is going downhill just from reading those questions... "You're going to like the way you look" ----Arrrgggghhhh....

7. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

Question What does "Black Tie Optional" really mean?

Answer A "Black Tie Optional" invitation confuses many. In fact, you should not wear a tuxedo to such and event unless you are a host, guest of honor, or particularly fond of formalwear. Most men will arrive in business attire"”dark suits and conservative shirt and tie combinations.

Oh dear.

8. RJman

RJman Senior member Dubiously Honored

How can such filth be available on the Internet while the government won't let me post the 10 Commandments in my courtroom?

Oh wait, wrong thread.