1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

oh hai! Socal can haz teh sex?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by SoCal2NYC, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Lane

Lane Senior member

2. notwithit

notwithit Senior member

This thread has brightened an otherwise dull and frustrating day.

3. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

I for one am glad socal's back.

no homo.

4. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

SoCal is reaching Jet levels of SF-self-absorption. the only question is: will clarksdb become his JohnH?
    I think that he was at heights jet hasn't even imagined before he even started on here. They used to bicker all the time though. I have no excuse for enabling this, except that I find it amusing.

5. bows1

bows1 Senior member

You have a choice to sign yourself up for a group that believes in magic and the supernatural...sorry, umm "faith". Sadly the brain chemistry that nature dealt me causing to want to love and fuck men is not one that I had a say in.

Nope, was all SoCal!

Let's get back on track, say hi to Filthy...my club kid persona
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ah those lips freak me out.

6. wahwho11

wahwho11 Senior member

^the redeye in the first pic is what makes it.

7. premo

premo Senior member

Went to the exposition on Saturday... really interesting, especially downstairs... was it actually what I think it was?

The stickers under the pics made it, some of them were really good. My girlfriend thought it was good, too.

8. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Senior member

Went to the exposition on Saturday... really interesting, especially downstairs... was it actually what I think it was?

The stickers under the pics made it, some of them were really good. My girlfriend thought it was good, too.

Wait...were you there REALLY early on like nearly at 7? I remember seeing a couple there and I was like how did they find out about this... [​IMG]

9. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Senior member

I'll be your Snow Angel [​IMG]

10. Fang66

Fang66 Senior member

I'm one of the 2 guys who own this place, and you know what else, I identify myself as a Catholic, a lapsed Catholic, but that's a semantic point. AFAIK, not too many Catholics have been the subject of hate crimes in the western world since Cromwell. Well, there was a the Nazis, but let's face it, they hated pretty much everyone.

Not much of a student of U.S. history but weren't papists discriminated against in the south well into the 20th century?

Also don't kid yourself about the Nazis and the Catholic church they loved each other and it wasn't just the Nazis that the vatican cozied up with, they were buddies with every fascist regime in Europe.

And yeah, we don't allow homophobic speech here because, let's face it, people still get discriminated against just for being gay.

Very true people are stupidly discriminated against just for being gay however, even though clarksdb is a knobend he did touch on a valid point. People make pretty strong misogynistic, borderline or even outright racist posts without censure but use the word faggot and you're gone. There is a double standard. In the past I've posted using the word gay to mean weak and feeble and was immediately attacked as being a homophobe, which I'm not.(nothing wrong with loving the cock) However people can get away with date rape jokes, racial stereotyping etc without anyone batting an eyelid.

Let's face it, people still get discriminated against just for being wymins and darkies.

11. East2West

East2West Senior member

Also don't kid yourself about the Nazis and the Catholic church they loved each other and it wasn't just the Nazis that the vatican cozied up with, they were buddies with every fascist regime in Europe.

That's true. There was a whole string of catholic churches that harbored nazis as they fled Germany to escape the Soviets, allies and prosecution. It was like an underground railroad for Nazis. I've also heard that the vatican bank held a vast amount of nazi wealth.

12. DLester

DLester Senior member