• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Oh god APC capris

AlexDeLarge

Reaction score
I would have but the apc.fr website is flash... go see for yourself its not that hard are you that lazy?

naaaaate

Reaction score
Pants that hit at the foot: Awesome!
Pants that hit at the knee: Awesome in the summer!
Pants that hit anywhere between those two: NOW THAT IS SOME **** RIGHT THERE I AM FLIPPING THE HECK OUT RIGHT NOW

Why is the clothing world so picky about that it's like people look at what something is and judge it based on concept instead of the artistic merit. Why can't clothes be clothes instead of people flipping out all the time about what it's classified as instead of how well it's done. Why do people bother getting into an artform when they don't even care about the art of it
frown.gif

For the record though I didn't look at the APCs because you didn't take time to take a screenshot and post a picture so maybe they suck who knows.

brohymn

Reaction score
If i was really skinny i'd rock some capri ****

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have no fear guys. Since its APC you no longer look like gay eurotrash if you wear APC manpri's.

HELLAHYPHY

Reaction score

hot fiyah
will be calculating whut size apc come spring
(10)

aerether

Reaction score
I've seen these at the APC store in SoHo, along with bell-bottoms, denim skirts, and the like.

Deserves at least a glance and a chuckle if you ever swing by.

tundrafour

Reaction score
I imagine these must be excellent for wading through shallow streams! A great way for riparian ecologists to get fadez while working in the field.

Vashin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
they're pretty versatile, you can roll them to make jorts!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads