• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OFFICIAL THREAD: General Cookery and Discussion

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, just noticed the beer from Mad River. I love that place too. We went there for lunch one day while staying with friends in Arcata in April 2019.
In the before times ...

:(

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Blue cheese is garbage.

Have you ever had good blue? It might be an acquired taste but it's by no means "garbage." Now, those industrial blue crumbles ****? Yeah, I could see why you're saying that.

brokencycle

Reaction score
Have you ever had good blue? It might be an acquired taste but it's by no means "garbage." Now, those industrial blue crumbles ****? Yeah, I could see why you're saying that.

As a rule, I don't eat food and go 'this is terrible; let me spend more money to try again'

I don't think I've ever had an industrial blue crumble, but whatever.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Think we need a custom title "B.C. = Blue Cheese."

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As a rule, I don't eat food and go 'this is terrible; let me spend more money to try again'

I don't think I've ever had an industrial blue crumble, but whatever.
It's the **** you get in most grocery stores in the US or find in most US restaurants when they serve blue cheese on salads, burgers, or whatever.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Think we need a custom title "B.C. = Blue Cheese."

I thought BC was Before COVID (aka the before time (AKA the long ago and faraway)).

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speaking of cheese, @Omega Male , have you been to Cowgirl Creamery in Point Reyes Station?

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup. Like their Red Hawk and they also make great crème fraîche.

Best cheese service I've ever enjoyed was at the now-sadly-incinerated Restaurant at Meadowood. Was all local producers and I'd never heard of any of them -- NorCal is great dairy country.

vdubiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys are ******* assholes I've been using Kerry gold since before @edinatlanta sucked off @Piobaire

20201030_210507.jpg

******* assholes here's my dinner tonight,
Ohh yeah I forgot my hand made custome Italian plates were to busy for you peons.

Attachments

• 20201030_173250.jpg
    20201030_173250.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 22

vdubiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You know what I'm gonna bow out of the whole forum and leave the great @Piobaire to rule with his CPO Volvo!!!

Lmao!

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
You know what I'm gonna bow out of the whole forum and leave the great @Piobaire to rule with his CPO Volvo!!!

Lmao!

CPO is for plebs, ya mouth breathing fart sucker. Get your ******* story straight ya demented motherfucker.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Also, why the **** did I get dragged into this Kerrygold **** when I've stayed out of that? Dementia is sad. :(

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads