• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

OFFICIAL THREAD: General Cookery and Discussion

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Made another pizza last night and it was fantastic. Took the time to shred the fresh mozz and think it was worth the extra effort. Toppings were ribbon cut pepperoni, my own browned up Italian sausage, caramelized onions, and sauteed mushrooms. Crust was 50% heirloom wheat flour and 50% 00 flour. Just a great dinner.

London Broil was on sale for 99 cents/pound yesterday and the ground beef was once again completely cleared out. Grabbed a hunk of Broil and will grind our own with a pound of the suet I got last week for 50 cents/pound. WINNING.

Just crisped some homemade lardons and in awhile will saute off some onion, broc, and cauli. Have some great Wisconsin artisan cheese I'll shred and Mrs. Piob is making two pie shells for me. We'll have a couple of really nice quiches for dinner tonight and then later this week. WINNING.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oh look, jcman cooked garbage sandwiches and tried to force his kids to eat it. That's child abuse.

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After what they've put me through the last 2 weeks, they deserve it. Amirite?
1585535515632.png

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.