• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

OFFICIAL THREAD: General Cookery and Discussion

Van Veen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm watching this show Final Table on Netflix, which is your typical reality competition format, except everyone is a qualified professional chef, and there's no forced interpersonal drama bullshit. It's a little cheesy and I hate the host, but it's inspiring me to work on my plating. Need some new plates and bowls though.

Van Veen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a Breville Sous Chef 16 cup? One just popped up on Facebook for <50% of retail. I'm tempted but I'm worried it's overkill for my needs.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Nailed the pizza. Crust to die for.

E1E2B99E-4390-45E6-B655-C40519F78D48.jpeg
35A5A1AC-D741-4F1C-A977-E8A552E55640.jpeg

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
My FIL, RIP, taught me to use a cleaver and mix shrimp and pork together that way. Your way looks way more user friendly!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.