• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OFFICIAL THREAD: General Cookery and Discussion

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hack comedian walks into thread…

“Have you tried deez nuts!!!!”

:sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:
Yes, I have.

5.jpg

WestLinn

Reaction score
I found ours , it's been awhile ngl .

tried it out on some toasted almonds

View attachment 2211691

I can see ( well , smell ) the benefit of smushing things to release aromatics ... this one is a bit small , prob good for odd spices
I think that's the idea. And I'm no archeologist or even a stone mason, but that doesn't appear to be from a 1000 year old quarry. Don't let the YouTubers see that or the algorithm will send you a daily onslaught of Sandra Lee videos. I'm sure she has one involving the best can openers.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Found out neighbor is a fisherman. Black cod or butterfish that’s local I think. He offered to filet one and have me pick it up. Was there a reason why some parts tasted bitter? It didn’t smell bad when I was prepping it. I’m figuring I could’ve rinsed it some more or it was the stomach lining? I think first time having fish caught and to the table so wasn’t use to how soft it was texture wise. He supposedly has more next week but not sure if it’s my jam. I seasoned with oil, salt, and pepper. We were also chatting for a good minute outside when I went to pickup, it was still cold to the touch so doubt it spoiled in the zip lock bag. I only managed to finish 2/3 of it. About 20 mins in the oven at 375.

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrew Harder-Tessier