• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
No talk on Squid Game? The show deserves all the praise it’s getting. Might be the best take on that particular sub genre yet.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
I don't know much about it, what sub genre does it fall into?

I have a vague sense that it's kind of Battle Royale-ish?

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Battle Royale is a strong influence. If you don’t know much about it, I’d recommend watching it without reading much more about the show before hand. Go in fresh and be surprised. The internet is full of spoilers right now.

It’s apparently become Netflix biggest show ever, taking the service’s executives by surprise. No one thought it would blow up like this.

Last edited:

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Super excited for this, but only six episodes sucks.

wklq76a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dang I literally cancelled Netflix last month after having nothing interesting for a long time

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
eternals tickets just went on sale

B9058DE0-115F-47D3-B664-E57C5C181D0A.jpeg

also

Last edited:

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Good lord, does The Batman look bad…

I thought I was watching another doofy preview for The CW before I realized that dinky chin belonged to Robert Pattinson.

Why, people…

Why!

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Wut

The trailer looked awesome and I couldn’t be more hyped for it. The film looks like the perfect blend of the best of Nolan’s Batman, Batfleck, Seven and Noir with a hint of TAS.
Some fantastic looking cinematic filmography and art style shown off already.

Thank God they aren’t doing another origin story. “Year two” is a perfect jumping off point for a new franchise.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wut

The trailer looked awesome and I couldn’t be more hyped for it. The film looks like the perfect blend of the best of Nolan’s cy\\Batman, Batfleck and Seven with a hint of TAS. Some fantastic looking cinematic filmography and art style shown off already.

Thank God they aren’t doing another origin story. “Year two” is a perfect jumping off point for a new franchise.
Another dark, gritty Batman with recycled to death villains.
I MIGHT watch when it's on HBO or something.
K-Stew as Catwoman may have interested me.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wut

The trailer looked awesome and I couldn’t be more hyped for it. The film looks like the perfect blend of the best of Nolan’s Batman, Batfleck, Seven and Noir with a hint of TAS.
Some fantastic looking cinematic filmography and art style shown off already.

I don’t know, I was a massive Batman fan in eight grade. A movie could excite me; this one just looks like a bad CW show to me…

Is it actually based on the Year One/Year Two books? That would be something…

What’s TAS?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads