• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Pennyworth season 1 WTF IS THIS a dystopian England that is a stone’s throw from the Middle Ages in terms of barbarity.

Alfreds past in the Army/SAS was hinted at in The Dark Knight.

Thomas Wayne as a forensic accountant?

Owes more to V for Vendetta..but the S&M other sexual proclivities make it very entertaining
Is it worth watching? I saw episode 1 and waffled on watching the rest

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it worth watching? I saw episode 1 and waffled on watching the rest
I’m enjoying it. Aleister Crowley showed up...strange days indeed and getting weirder by the episode.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The runtime of the justice league would be around 46 minutes if Zack ******* Snyder didn't slomo every damn scene.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It took 2 days to finish, but I finally got through the 4 hour justice league version on HBO. The most remarkable thing, other than the fact that apparently every single trident had 5 tips (seriously, wtf?), is that I remembered almost nothing from the original film when it was released.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Getting some Wonder Woman vibes from that trailer. I'll always give Marvel a benefit of a doubt but this trailer isn't doing much for me.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Also... Jesus. The Eternals? I grew up funding Marvel with every cent I had and can't name a single member of that team. I get that they can take lesser-known properties and make them work, but I could care less about them. It feels like peak MCU and maybe they are running out of ideas.

VaderDave

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For me, the Eternals might as well be a totally new concept/set of characters (instead of an established MCU property), since I had never even heard of that team prior to seeing the preview. So I guess the nice thing is that I don't have to come into it with a bunch of baggage from the comic books. The preview looks pretty interesting, NGL.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Solid casting all around. Still waiting on a few key players and Endless.

E386DB24-9F62-4375-855D-11AD9B9A53C0.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads