• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel like season 2 did that factional competition really well, and filled in the Martian side more while doing so. Yeah, there's the alien stuff, but to me, it's almost a McGuffin- you could sub in just about any shiny tech gizmo and the show would move along the same.

And all the best characters are still to come- Klaes Ashford, Camina Drummer, and Bobbie Draper are just fantastic.

There was a substantial plot point/shift at the end of 3 and I didn't enjoy season 4 as much. It's still good, and I'm looking forward to season 5, though.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw End Game the week after opening weekend and the theater I was in didn't lose their mind in those scenes. Only time I remember the theater losing their **** was Star Wars Episode 2 when Yoda had his light saber battle.

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

dune1.jpg

dune2.jpg

dune3.jpg

dune4.jpg

dune5.jpg

dune6.jpg

dune7.jpg

dune8.jpg

dune12.jpeg

dune9.jpg

dune10.jpg

Last edited:

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want this to be good, but I'm not optimistic.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The book wasn't good. I will still give the movie a shot, and hope it's good.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I liked it when it was political faction v faction (belt v earther v mars), but the deus-ex-machina kind of 'HEY ITS ALIENSSS!!' kind of turned me off.

I feel like season 2 did that factional competition really well, and filled in the Martian side more while doing so. Yeah, there's the alien stuff, but to me, it's almost a McGuffin- you could sub in just about any shiny tech gizmo and the show would move along the same.

And all the best characters are still to come- Klaes Ashford, Camina Drummer, and Bobbie Draper are just fantastic.

There was a substantial plot point/shift at the end of 3 and I didn't enjoy season 4 as much. It's still good, and I'm looking forward to season 5, though.

Spoiler tags guys. I had no idea aliens were ever involved in anything related to the show and still haven’t watched past the first few episodes. ?‍♂️

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I saw End Game the week after opening weekend and the theater I was in didn't lose their mind in those scenes. Only time I remember the theater losing their **** was Star Wars Episode 2 when Yoda had his light saber battle.

I always thought that lightsaber battle was stupid. The idea of Yoda fighting like that and jumping around like a Pokémon bothered the heck out of me. I always envisioned him meditating while using the force defensively to win a fight.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The book wasn't good. I will still give the movie a shot, and hope it's good.

If you didn't like the book I doubt you'd like the movie.

I'm hoping it's good and looking forward to it. Still iffy about Momoa as Duncan Idaho though, just because I don't see him staying in it if there are future sequels planned past the first book. Then again, I don't see how any book other than the first can really work on screen anyway so maybe it doesn't matter.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads