• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The DCEU Flash and ArrowVerse Flash meeting was OMG!!! DC pulled out all the stops for Crisis.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Man WTF is with Marvel being all over the place with costumes? It’s like they either choose to go all in or say *******. We go from greatness like Captain America and Black Panther to genetic GI Joe villain masks for beloved villains like Taskmaster. I don’t get it.

It isn’t that hard. Think hooded pale Skelator and go from there.

30AE0A02-B96F-495F-AA0F-8AC4363B17EB.jpeg

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Anyone catch Picard? Pretty good start I must say. It felt like its own thing with a real story to tell. Instead of what could have been a cynical cash grab based on nostalgia. I'm going to keep watching for now.

wojt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone catch Picard? Pretty good start I must say. It felt like its own thing with a real story to tell. Instead of what could have been a cynical cash grab based on nostalgia. I'm going to keep watching for now.

I haven't yet, which platform it is on?

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
CBS all access.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score

No but I was startled to see Michael Chabon is writing for it.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen it yet myself, but have heard only good things so far.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I watched 2/3 of the first season of Discovery visiting family over Christmas. Picard is a huge improvement over it.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I actually kind of liked Discovery. The first half was okay, good but not great. But I really enjoyed the Mirror Universe second half and the reveal at the end.

I guess I didn't like it enough to actually watch season 2 though.

Going to wait on Picard until all of it's released so I can binge it.

Rumpelstiltskin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I liked Discovery. That being said Picard is shaping up to be even better

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually kind of liked Discovery. The first half was okay, good but not great. But I really enjoyed the Mirror Universe second half and the reveal at the end.

I guess I didn't like it enough to actually watch season 2 though.

Going to wait on Picard until all of it's released so I can binge it.
Same. All of this.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No but I was startled to see Michael Chabon is writing for it.

Wait, what? Why? His gifts are clearly as a novelist. I didn’t think the comics medium really suited him; I assume screenwriting will be similar, but probably better, given the amount of collaboration involved.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads