• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Lex

Thing

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can get behind that lex. Looks like a haggard Michael Rosenbaum.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I think Lex looks fine. Hopefully he wears a suit in the movie. Not digging what little we see of hit outfit in that pic.

Don't care for what they are doing with the Thing. Not feeling the rest of the team either.

Last edited:

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
He might be wearing a prison jumpsuit in that pic...

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
YES

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Will be intrigued if Reynolds has control over the eye slits of the mask, or if they're set in that position.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Deadpool looks great but I still don't have much faith the movie will turn out to be any good.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is this referring to Wolverine 3 or XMen Apocalypse? No one seems to have a straight answer.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wolverine because Mangold is the director of that film, not Apocalypse so his twitter reply pretty much confirms it.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oh, gd, man!... So I just caught the first full-length Terminator trailer, and it appears they decided to replace John Connor with a block of wood. I don't get it. Is the no one with muscles who can act? Does John Connor even have to have muscles? Its not the 1980s anymore. They should have just dried out Michael Biehn and recast him.

Otherwise, the whole simultaneous remake/sequel thing looks promising (though odds are it will suck).

Moving on, do we ever discuss comics here? Because

I've just begun reading (or trying to read) the X-Men canon -- at least as it's been presented to me via the Internets. And I have to say, I am fairly underwhelmed. Modern cape books just seem to have so much more going on in terms of dialogue and plot and characterization (not to mention all the meta-humor) than did the days of Claremont yore. I mean, I guess that's to be expected. But the way he is revered, I guess I was anticipating something more....substantial. (I did find the Classic X-Men series, which overlays newer, character-driven tales atop of the old, a bit more engaging). Maybe one of youse guys could drop some knowledge on me, let me know the best stuff to read. I liked Whedon's Astonishing a bunch, and I love Bendis's concept for the All-New X-Men (sort of like the Terminator movie), and am looking for the best the canon has to offer to fulfill a promise I made to an old friend, long ago.......

To me, my nerd-men!

Last edited:

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't even know where to put this so i'll just post it here. Edit: oops forgot there's a video game thread too but I'm gon' leave here anyways.

Go to Google Maps, find yourself an area with lots of roads (New York City will do nicely), and click the big Pac-Man icon on the bottom left, like so:

Suddenly, you’ll find the real world transformed into a classic arcade game, sort of like that new Adam Sandler movie except, you know, actually entertaining.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads