• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Can't watch this till I get home, but have hope it turns out to be good. FF is one of my favorite teams.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I still think it'll surprise people, likely not going to be Winter Soldier or TDK good but I can see it being Cap1/Thor1 good and move the franchise forward.

Written by Kinberg (DofP) and porduced by Matthew Vaughn sounds good to me from the get go. I also liked Chronicle and I am just happy the film isn't found footage like reported earlier.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just hope it doesn't fall into the MoS trap of being incredibly solemn. Throw in a little levity in there. Miles Teller and Wallace are certainly capable actors.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
FF works best when it doesn't take itself too seriously and is fun. The problems with the last FF movies were not the tone. They just had **** for scrips to work off of.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Rumors of Disney eying Chris Pratt for an Indry reboot. Not a bad casting choice all things considered.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I understand that Disney can't stand the thought of leaving a single bent penny on the table, but for the love of god, reanimating the corpse of the Indy franchise? They are such soulless maggots.

F4 trailer actually looks decent, tho. I want that to be good; I always kinda liked them.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
They paid a **** ton of money for the franchise. It was obvious they were going to do something along these lines considering Ford's age.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I remember reading reports that said that while Indiana Jones is a huge franchise in its own right (along with small properties like LucasArts and WILLOW), it was basically a bonus for Disney to getting the big fish Star Wars. This reeks of bottom of the barrel IMO.

Last edited:

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
At least they're trying to get Pratt and not continuing with Lebeoueuoueuoueuoueuoeuof

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
IP leads to the Marvel Wiki entry for Latveria

L3xjj1U.jpg

arRRzRr.jpg

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
FF trailer didn't look horrible, but I'm not sure I like the tone. The franchise works best with a little humor to it and frankly I'm tired of the whole dark and gritty thing.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads