• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc... FILM THREAD

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I gave up on it slowly in either season 2 or 3...
Can't remember which.
I've been considering going back and giving it another day in court.
Yeah, I think it might be worth it. I’m going to have to go back and watch the last (pandemic) season. The finale had a very cool, very plot-important after-credits scene (don’t know why they stuck it there), and the new episode at least made it seem like the rest will be good, if you can halfway remember what’s happening.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It wouldn’t be so bad if you didn’t have to pay the cable guys $900 just for HBO.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Paramount+ has a $4.99 tier. It’s really not bad, but agree that there’s too many streaming services to have to pay for these days.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If only there’s a way to bundle all these streaming services together and just pay one fee instead of 5 or 6 streaming service

wklq76a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to Dr. Strange Multiverse of Madness - it was really good. Actually poignant and managed to tie in (and tie up) quite a few different storylines pretty well.
Yeah I finally caught it over the weekend as well. It was excellent, I thought. Fantastic action scenes and CGI, great writing, and just really visceral. 8.5 or 9/10 for me.

Though not entirely fair to compare a tv show to a movie, seeing this after Kenobi just reminds me how much higher quality MCU productions are, compared to SW. Having overall architects of the universe (Feige bros) probably has a lot to do with it.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The episode wasn’t my favorite but I love this promo.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
I’ve watched this scene numerous times. Top 5? Might be.

Best 5 minutes in that entire franchise, but thats a pretty low bar. I get teary eyed from it.

Finally got around to Dr. Strange Multiverse of Madness - it was really good. Actually poignant and managed to tie in (and tie up) quite a few different storylines pretty well.
I had a ball with this. I'm a big Sam Raimi fan going back to watching Evil Dead a million times when I was in high school, and there were tons of Raimi callbacks.

Featured Sponsor

When shopping for clothes do you (choose up to 2)

• Always return to the same brands/stores/websites

• Like to visit brick&mortar shops to see things in person

• Shop mainly online and take advantage of free returns

• Like to try new brands/stores/websites

• Shop mainly during the sales, regardless of the brand/store/website

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migyver