• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc... FILM THREAD

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How many tropes can you fit into a shade under 8 minutes? Almost all of them apparently.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to Mortal Kombat. Should be a lot of fun and I have always enjoyed the franchise. Between it and Godzilla vs King Kong, my HBO Max subscription continues to feel like a solid investment.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

wklq76a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to Mortal Kombat. Should be a lot of fun and I have always enjoyed the franchise. Between it and Godzilla vs King Kong, my HBO Max subscription continues to feel like a solid investment.
Same. As a fan of the original WW I was sorely disappointed by 1984, which was my original reason for HBO Max

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Same. As a fan of the original WW I was sorely disappointed by 1984, which was my original reason for HBO Max
WW is one of my favorite modern Superhero films. I didn't hate 1984 as much as some people seemed to, but it was a giant step down in quality compared to the first.

There's actually a lot of great content on HBO Max. I enjoyed Stargirl and the Harley Quinn animated series is a blast. They also have some older shows like Babylon 5 to stream. Overall it's a good serivce.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy